Britanny Murphy Dies at age 32

An emergency call was made from a home in Los Angeles that is listed as belonging to her husband, Simon Monjack.

The actress was was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center where she was pronounced dead on arrival, according to TMZ.

Murphy starred in such films as Sin City, 8 Mile and Clueless.

There have been fears in the past that she suffered from eating disorders, but she always denied them.

In the past few weeks it was also reported that she had been fired from a film she was shooting, The Caller, though again, she denied that was true

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2779223/Actress-Brittany-Murphy-dead-aged-32.html#ixzz0aG8e1kNw

Sgt.JoeFriday ]

Whoah!!! This came out of nowhere. Sad to hear. 32 is way too young. A heart attack at 32 has to be a result of something she was doing.

Possibly but don't convict until it's official. One of my ex girlfriends dad, died of a heart attack at 36. So it's possible.

Yeah I'm not saying it happens to everyone. I know a guy who had one at 18, but she has a long history of eating disorders. Those are extremely hard on the heart. Either way r.i.p.

A DVD rental company is moving fast to remove outdoor promotional posters of Brittany Murphy -- posed lifeless in a bathtub -- for her movie, "Deadline."

Officials from redbox -- which operates DVD kiosks around the country -- tell TMZ beginning today field teams are removing the "Deadline" box art from the kiosk displays. The officials tell us it will take 7 - 10 days to remove the image from the 19,000 kiosks nationwide.

We're also told the "Deadline" distribution company will change out the DVD covers.

I coped this off of TMZ.com --- Marauder.

Remember the cover of the movie shows her dead in a bath tub.

MarauderHD ]

A DVD rental company is moving fast to remove outdoor promotional posters of Brittany Murphy -- posed lifeless in a bathtub -- for her movie, "Deadline."

Officials from redbox -- which operates DVD kiosks around the country -- tell TMZ beginning today field teams are removing the "Deadline" box art from the kiosk displays. The officials tell us it will take 7 - 10 days to remove the image from the 19,000 kiosks nationwide.

We're also told the "Deadline" distribution company will change out the DVD covers.

I coped this off of TMZ.com --- Marauder.

Remember the cover of the movie shows her dead in a bath tub.

Yea that's good of them...