JyK Meeting tonight (Sunday 12-20)

This is just for those who are NOT sure about where their clan is going or just want to try out something new. Now due to the respect of the other clans here I will allow you to attend this meeting with your clan tags, but if you decide JyK is for you MUST drop your current TAGS for your tryout. We need to fill a bunch of spots so if you want to bring some buds with ya that's fine also, but JyK is targeting UF members, so we don't have to break down the rules of UF all over again!

The meeting will take place on SOCOM at 9pm EST.

Admins if you would like to sit in to see the direction JyK is heading that's fine also!

Just hit me up with a PSN request I should be on all day long!!

Thanks and hope to see some new faces there!

BigMoneyNacku ]

I thought you just absorbed a clan Junk? It wasn't enough players? Are you trying to stack your stable? ;D

It's my old players coming back home now that I have a lil bit more time to lead again. remember I had to drop out of Chosin because I lost a few players....well now they are back lol, but yeah we need some more guys to pull some shifts here at the JunkYard!

KingJunK ]
ReBels-InSanIty ]

junk just psn me what happened at the meeting so i know whats going on or have it posted on the site somewhere for me and whoever else didnt make it to read about whats going on

No need for that because we voted to have u kicked out the clan and you lost, but on a good note you got 1 vote to keep ya!

LMAO! thanks for the smile from that junk... too funny.