WOW :o :o :o :o :o :o this movie has just blown my mind, omg.....never in my life have i witnessed such a movie. Everything in that movie is ON PURPOSE, and the 3d (despite my dislike for this whole 3d phase) i felt that it trully added to the movie.....i can't really describe the unparalleled epicness of this movie, YOU HAVE HAVE HAVE to see this movie in theaters. IT IS AN EXPERIENCE.... not a movie.

• Directors

Saw it last night in IMAX 3D and it was a damn good movie. Will go again, because I have to agree with the above, its just not going to be the same at home. Cameron really outdid himself here.

I just saw Avatar this evening and I can safely say it is the best movie I have ever seen in my life. I don't want to spoil anything for anyone but you guys need to see this in the movies and you need to see it in 3-D.

Seriously..!? :'(

An old lady at the airport told me it was epic. lol

I guess i have to see it now.. you guys ruined it already though, because it can never match up to all this HYPE.!!

You know how i know you're gay.. :-*

Saw it New Years. I should have waited. We have a theater that is incredibly large and is top class. But it was totally sold out New Years. So we went down the street to another theater and they didn't have it in 3D. After seeing the movie I wish I saw it in 3D now. But it was an Epic movie.

Wondering are they going to make sequels? I would want them to go into a much deeper story line though something with the tribes or something.

Oh I would volunteer to be turned into one of those Avatar people.

• Directors

In a few interviews, it was said that if the movie makes money (it needs 500 mil to break even,) that it will have sequels. That was just one moon in a huge universe Cameron has designed.

This dude is sitting on the next Star Wars universe here. Im hoping for a new gen SW series of movies

It lived up to the hype for sure. We didn't even see it in 3D. Our best theater was only showing it in 2D, but it was great. We are going to the lesser theater next weekend to see it in 3D. For the record the last movie I saw twice in the theater was Dark Knight.

DK_THE_FALLEN ]

i saw it again last night. It was just as epic the second time. the only other movie i remember seeing twice was Fifth element.

5th Element..!?

It was good, but not on the top of my list of movies that i've seen in the theater multiple times. lol

Pulp Fiction

Black Pearl

Dark Knight

Etc..

Chili-Palmer ]
DK_THE_FALLEN ]

i saw it again last night. It was just as epic the second time. the only other movie i remember seeing twice was Fifth element.

5th Element..!?

It was good' date=' but not on the top of my list of movies that i've seen in the theater multiple times. lol

Pulp Fiction

Black Pearl

Dark Knight

Etc..

[/quote']

i was younger. only 15 at the time at Milla Jovovich was hot with her orange hair. LOL