Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

I am tired of the old JyK template and don't have the time nor the experience to make what I think would be good enough for the clan. I have made about 20 and never was comfortable with them. I looked at the one below in this thread that someone recently did and it was pretty nice.

So from Myself, Junk and the rest of JyK we ask for any idea's or examples any of you may have. I know Junk is buying a new site soon. We have talked about something like the U but it will be old by the time we get it. Plus several people have it.

I always like RAVENS personally the most. So something like that would be sweet. Even without the bird flying in the background.

Sigs are like cell phones. They go out of date in a year.

In no hurry!

Thanks

KnowUrDamRoll ]

I am tired of the old JyK template and don't have the time nor the experience to make what I think would be good enough for the clan. I have made about 20 and never was comfortable with them. I looked at the one below in this thread that someone recently did and it was pretty nice.

So from Myself, Junk and the rest of JyK we ask for any idea's or examples any of you may have. I know Junk is buying a new site soon. We have talked about something like the U but it will be old by the time we get it. Plus several people have it.

I always like RAVENS personally the most. So something like that would be sweet. Even without the bird flying in the background.

Sigs are like cell phones. They go out of date in a year.

In no hurry!

Thanks

hmmm i have a temp ive been workin on that i can edit and mess with some more you would really like if you like RVNs i have some ideas ill get it to ya some time this week

Yeah thats cool. I just figured I would ask. It's not a huge deal, but Yeah Hellraiser I like the first RAVEN one. But it would probably be hard to do with a Junk Yard Dog. I have the old JyK logo if you would want me to send it to you so you can change it or whatever. Just let me know where to send it if your interested.

KnowUrDamRoll ]

Yeah thats cool. I just figured I would ask. It's not a huge deal, but Yeah Hellraiser I like the first RAVEN one. But it would probably be hard to do with a Junk Yard Dog. I have the old JyK logo if you would want me to send it to you so you can change it or whatever. Just let me know where to send it if your interested.

yea private message me if this other thing im trying doesnt work

Hellraiser ]
CpDude05 ]

It's really choppy! But it does look good!

he specified that it wasnt done.. he probably did a quicky just to post it here and get some feedback before he continues to work on it.

Correct thanks hellraiser. ok 2 versions i have here one is animated the other not still might need some work done on it. i wanted to see it on here as it looks diff in photoshop and studios.

first no animation

jyktempversion1copy-2.png?t=1261805487

It's pretty cool. I definately like the head. Don't take this the wrong way because believe me I couldn't do any better by no means.

But does the body look like a turd to anyone else?

I only say that cause no feet I guess. The idea is pretty cool.

I definately like the head, how you got the logo and the font was money.

Like Hairy, I can't wait to see the final product.

KnowUrDamRoll ]

It's pretty cool. I definately like the head. Don't take this the wrong way because believe me I couldn't do any better by no means.

But does the body look like a turd to anyone else?

I only say that cause no feet I guess. The idea is pretty cool.

I definately like the head, how you got the logo and the font was money.

Like Hairy, I can't wait to see the final product.

lol i plan on adding leggs and stuff yea it looks like a turd a big muscley turd but i have to custom make the legs like i did the border. pardon me but what you mean by money

KnowUrDamRoll ]

Sorry. Money means right on! That was perfect!

Good work man. Definately better than anything I could dream of doing.

thank you this is the first work i have remained sober through the whole process of it lol.sad to say when it comes to stereotypes i fit mine to the penny.

ummm...roll if you took the head from the template that you made it would look a lot better as it wouldnt fit with that kind of template and lucky god damn get drunk while playing socom not making sigs that way its more fun lol

Hey Luck, if the whole dog body doesn't work what about an embedded back ground. Like how SHO has the image coming out of Sig in this thread. The dog would come out of the ring or the sig part itself. I guess like jumping towards you. Just a thought.

I tried a plain embedded into the background but didn't turn out quite like I planned. Look for yourself and tell me what you think.

JyKelite.png

i have two or three ideas im playing with one being i giant head where the sig goes into the black of the mouth the teeth being the inner border but like i said in the pm im on vacation and trying to enjoy it. but you will get it and i promise not to work on it drunk ;)