Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

MW2 Montage

Thats good shit....never heard that song before...i like it.

the song is The Melting Point of Wax by Thrice

BigmoneyNacku: thanks, i'm still getting used to the acog scope, i'm just glad that they changed it from how it looked in cod4

Apoc, I bet you have heard Thrice before.. they are great.!!

Nice vid, i dont know how you guys can use an acog on anything.. to me it is just an outline, not a scope.!!

That is definitely something i miss about Socom.. Low, Med, & High scopes.!!! (Acog is less than low. lol)

I wish there was a med scope instead of these other types of red dots & acogs.

i personally dont like the acog too much on assault rifles but on snipers im not really sure since most of the time my sniper kills are halfway across the map or further. and im glad that they changed the way the acog scope looks too. it looks horrible on cod4 which i was reminded of last night