Signature of the Week (SOTW)

RMYgeneral ]
Wrath ]
RMYgeneral ]
Wrath ]

Path if your that paranoid about it don't submit?

I'm not planning on submitting anything cuz I don't waste my time having people I don't care about telling me if a sig no one will ever use is good or not lol.

Good luck to ya there's like 50million people here that can slap a few images together few that can actually make a sig...

with reference to the bolded comment. Its not about it being good or not' date=' sure theres a winner!! I generally love these competitions becuase of the variance in style etc... Artists will all learn from each other and say hey that was done nicely. I wonder how he did. Its about abit of fun.

I take my hat off to minion, I just wish he was in my clan. He has the RIGHT attitude :D

Don't use that word if its not about being good or bad.

I don't learn from others....

im sure you have learnt from others, whether it be from a school teacher, tutorials or a close friend. Anyway back on topic ladies!!

I didn't learn photoshop from tutorials nor did I learn from teachers, I just played with the pregame and learned by myself. So you being sure is damn right.

Wrath ]
RMYgeneral ]
Wrath ]
RMYgeneral ]
Wrath ]

Path if your that paranoid about it don't submit?

I'm not planning on submitting anything cuz I don't waste my time having people I don't care about telling me if a sig no one will ever use is good or not lol.

Good luck to ya there's like 50million people here that can slap a few images together few that can actually make a sig...

with reference to the bolded comment. Its not about it being good or not' date=' sure theres a winner!! I generally love these competitions becuase of the variance in style etc... Artists will all learn from each other and say hey that was done nicely. I wonder how he did. Its about abit of fun.

I take my hat off to minion, I just wish he was in my clan. He has the RIGHT attitude :D

Don't use that word if its not about being good or bad.

I don't learn from others....

im sure you have learnt from others, whether it be from a school teacher, tutorials or a close friend. Anyway back on topic ladies!!

I didn't learn photoshop from tutorials nor did I learn from teachers, I just played with the pregame and learned by myself. So you being sure is damn right.

well then aint you a special bunny ;)

ReBels-InSanIty ]
LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
RMYgeneral ]

thats 3 conifrmed...I'll ask some of my clan mates as well, i know they love some of the graphics in here.

i have some free time on my hands now ill do one or two

arent you suppose to be working on a few peoples sigs?

:P i have time now for those two and ill have those done before this sooooo :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P nah but for real :police: