If you treat your women the best, gimme some input please!!!

I have decided to propose to the g/f who Ive been in love with for quite a while, Fluid knows what Im talking about. Shes an amazing woman and her and I have decided that she is moving in with me once her lease is up. She's an amazing woman, down to earth and loves me for who I am and always will, Ive never had that. So, with that said, I told her to give me some choices of what type of ring she likes. Come January 15th, when I have the money for it(or at least I hope I do), I will be purchasing this ring, what do you guys think?

http://www.overstock.com/Jewelry-Watches/14k-Gold-3-4ct-TDW-Princess-Diamond-Engagement-Ring-H-I-I1-I2/3701223/product.html

I have just one piece of advice for you. If you are absolutely sure this is the girl for you and you see yourself definitely getting married, I would look into a bridal set. Th reason is simple. The rings go together. They fit together.

If you buy an engagement ring now, say it is a year before the wedding, when you go to purchase a wedding ring to match the engagement ring so they go together perfectly, it can be mighty hard. There is also the fact that at that time the ring that matches the best is really expensive. In times such as these, you want to make your loved one happy and not settle on something they don't like.

Go ahead now and find a set within your price range.

D_dubYa ]

Thank you for the suggestion and thank you for the congrats guys!!!!!

I just know that she has recieved birthstones from her POS ex and I want to get her something that is from me and shows her how much I care! Thats the way I feel about that lol

Something that will make it hard for her to play Guitar Hero. Something that will get in the way. Muhahahaha

Great advice all around in here. Congrats on the big step D. One thing, if you are sure she is the one, no need to have a long engagement. Especially if you've been together awhile. Anyhoo, when you buy a Bridal set, they give you both parts when you buy them, so you'll be better off if you do decide to wait. As long as you don't lose that piece, you'll have it for the big day, and just take it to the jewler afterwards to have them fused together.

Regardless of what she says, the surprises DO count. I was uuber sneaky with my proposal and she loved it, even after she said she didn't want it that way. One night we are watching movies, and I was playing with the rings on her fingers. Putting them on different fingers "for giggles", but really it was so I could see which ring fit her ring finger. Then a few days later, that ring got "misplaced" while I ran it up to the jewelry store to ensure proper sizing. Then I proposed to her at the top of the Empire State building while we were in NY on vacation. I'll never forget the look on her face when it happened.

Take her to a jewelry store to try on rings. What looks nice on a web page may not look nice on her hand. If you find one, note the cut and then go online and find a similar ring.

Have fun with that!

That wont happen, jewelry stores and I dont get along lol everytime I go in there, its hard to keep standing because of light headedness from the prices, rather Im gonna buy anything there or not, especially with my pain meds for my shoulder, wouldnt be good lol

Friday, shes a GH BEAST and nothin can get in her way lol

All she knows is that I am going to take her to a nice dinner since she is leavin her home to be with me and I plan on doing it at the TPC Sawgrass Clubhouse then we wll go for a walk down the beach where I will do it under the moon.

congrats dub. nice to see a guy happy and in love.

now heres something that i did, and you may wanna think about. before i bought an engagement ring, i founs an old ring that my GF wore sometimes. i tried it on my finger, and found out how it fit, then when i went to the jewelry store to purchase, i had em get out the little size thingy and sized a ring to fit the same way here old one did. then when i got it, even thought it was store bought, there was a little something extra knowing it fit her, and wasnt a buy it now make it fit later kinda of thing. kinda like your girl. she fits you now, she isnt something you want to fit later.

D_dubYa ]
IRISH BULL ]
D_dubYa ]

Just because I am proposing, dont mean Im gonna make the same mistake I did before lol You Damn Irish FUCK!!!! lol

Just sayin'...lol. No seriously, I'm happy for ya bro.

I just wish things wouldnt of went the way they did in Ohio and you could have met her.

No worries. If your stayin' in Tucson, we'll hook up. I'm out there just about every year.