Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

If you treat your women the best, gimme some input please!!!

Congrats man I mean it! The old saying "Diamonds are forever" "Diamonds that'll shut her up""For a minute"

Just kidding. Been there did the Christmas thing before. Works quite well actually but the actual thing that was key for me before the propsal was getting the parents blessing before hand.

Once I had that I was unstoppable! When you got the mom in your hand the dad has no choice but to follow.

Hope it works out the way you want bro. Having a gamer guitar girl is classic. I am in the process of marrying the only one I have found to.

Once again. Congrats.

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

yea, 5 finger death punch is the shit. They are a bad ass rock band, theres not other way of describing them, I recommend them. They are touring with Korn, Rob Zombie and Lamb of God soon. I cannot wait til they get to PHX!!!