JyK and APC meet on Thurs for CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

Well.....<N> and LTU both took their last breaths in UF4 tonight, leaving JyK and APC the two last clans standing to face off this Thursday night after Halloween.

I believe both Staff members, Rooster and Sequoyah, each took video of each match, and we'll see if they can get it up quickly or not.

If not, then we'll see if we can get the Semi-Final and the Final matches all together for viewing.

To <N> and LTU.....good run, both of you. Final Four is quite a feat in this tourney and you guys had what it took to get there.

JyK and APC.....here's to hoping all of this culminates into an unforgettable war between your two clans.

Clan Reps for JyK and APC.....report to the CR section.

Guest [APC] 6ravity

Its been a blast playing in the many wars of UF4.

Congrats to JyK on making it to the final match as well. Junk, you and your boys have been on one helluva run, and while winning alone may not equate respect... there's something to be said for that streak of yours.

APC hasn't played the "underdog" role much in recent UF history... we'll do our best to pull a Rocky meets Socom imitation Thursday evening. ;D

Guest Skipper

It's been a fun run thus far. We've played a lot of great clans along the way and met some cool people too. As my boy Ledpoison likes to say, Undertow has made Socom fun again.

Sorry things didn't work for you guys last night LTU. You guys are a great clan with very solid leadership, it was a lot of fun playing you guys over the last couple of weeks.

Best of luck to APC on Thursday night. Regardless of the outcome, I think we can both take pride in the fact that we were able to reach this point.

Here's to an exciting finish on Thursday. To quote T.O.: "Getcha popcorn ready"

Talk about respect....way to earn it without question <<N>> and LTU....great run for both of you, very impressive!

As far as the championship game goes......unlike the BCS some seasons, it looks like the top two teams have definately made it through and better then that, it's like a good vs evil match-up....or is it evil vs evil? Either way, it should be a great, intense match-up......One that I would be willing to pay a small fee to watch......who do I make this check out to Tow?

-Omni

Guest Skipper
NEO-X ]

Thankfully I have been graced with the ability to legitimately spec this war.. so Im definetley gonna be watching this one.

Thank you TOW

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

NEO, you should put up a play-by-play game thread

OMNI ]

Either way, it should be a great, intense match-up......

All I can say is....that <N> war had APCers psyched and nervous as hell.

With what went down in UF3, ending everything prematurely over some clans' immature antics, and with APC running it for 30 weeks, a lot of my guys felt cheated when Sniper and I shut it all down.

They promised me that they were coming for blood in UF4.....and thus far, they haven't disappointed me.

I can only imagine that the intensity before the launch of this Thursday's war will reach, if not dwarf, the intensity APC felt before launching against <N> last night.  

No matter what, it WILL be an intense match-up.

There were no upsets last night with APC or JyK, the top two clans in regards to standings, so Thursday's war will be between the top two clans statistically.  APC, the running leaders for the majority of the tourney, against JyK, the upstarts who came in and rocked everyone's world in the last 3 weeks.  It will INDEED be intense.  So intense that part of me wishes I was just WATCHING this match instead of playing in it so I can save some of my finger nails! LOL

Skipper ]
NEO-X ]

Thankfully I have been graced with the ability to legitimately spec this war.. so Im definetley gonna be watching this one.

Thank you TOW

Hmmmmmm, I don't see anything wrong with that, as long as it's not explaining rounds AS they're happening......when a round ends, an update could go up.

Sure.

Undertow ]
Skipper ]
NEO-X ]

Thank you TOW

Hmmmmmm, I don't see anything wrong with that, as long as it's not explaining rounds AS they're happening......when a round ends, an update could go up.

Sure.

As long as the site is up ;)

Last night I tried getting on durring the games and it wouldnt let anyone on. Thought for sure my internet was going out . Kinda stressed me out till I relized it was temp.

just for curiousity...how much would these supposed "tickets" sell for HAHA. J/k But do pay attention to the site durring this war guys. There will be plenty to be said as the night rolls on, Im sure.

Guest Stealthknight

lol Why not do a live/delayed broadcast?

Ive done it for other matches and the viewers liked it. Just something to take a look at. Ustream.tv is a good one

Guest Stealthknight

a 10 minute/2 round delay is plenty from my experience. You just need to make sure the clans involved are comfortable with it. But it offers a little chatroom and stuff for the spectators. Its a nice option to look into for other possabilities even if its not used for the championship match