The first rule to CS4 is.

THERE IS NO CS4!!!!

I dont know of sites on tuts to make sigs, although alot of the clan sites here in UF offer some good tuts.

I would suggest hitting up some sig makers for some old .psd files so you can see some of the layers and stuff people do.

Also, if you google it, you can DL a Adobe short cut key. I suggest you do this, as it makes it ALOT easier to learn the short cut keys.

• 1 month later...

do you know of any tut's that show how to make borders like yours i've search everywhere, i looked at the link you posted it will only show me the orb tut dont know if the site's fooked just keeps sending me to a web site tut lol

pottersrule ]

do you know of any tut's that show how to make borders like yours i've search everywhere, i looked at the link you posted it will only show me the orb tut dont know if the site's fooked just keeps sending me to a web site tut lol

Like this one? or the ones i used to have i can show you those via ps3 webcam

pottersrule ]

well any mate i just need a little push in the right direction i want to be able to make sigs like your's,divine knights, shadow ops those kind the good ass ones

lol these are all made by proffesionals the best i ever came up with was this one

auronsig-1.png?t=1265991115

add me on psn xXNAME_HEREXx im NOT the best around here by any means but ill do what i can do to help ya mate