M.A.G. massive action game

Any of you plan on playing MAG? The beta is now public, available for download now on PS store

and will be playable on 1/4. I think the official release is 1/24 or around that date.

Anyway if you or your clan plans on playing, please consider joining the ACC (allied clan coalition)

and joining valor. We're trying to get all the socom clans to join forces in MAG and dominate the

shadow war.

http://alliedclancoalition.proboards.com/

acclogo-1_500_Cropped.png

valorpropogandaflyer.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know, I liked the beta back in August and I heard from the last beta they improved a lot of things so we'll be givin it a shot I'm sure. I'll take a look into it but we'll be on MAG for however brief period of time

I haven't played it yet but it seems like it would be good. I mean I heard it has clan support. And then the way your character progresses or your weapon upgrades I think I mean. Then there's the 256 players. I was wondering can you like launch artillery to effect other areas of the map? And the commanding part seems pretty cool. And I am growing tired of the COD respawn and MAG seems like it would be better since it looks like it's a controlled respawn. And then over all there's looks to be now purpose when playing a shooter game. I'm not just killing noobs for points only. There's an over all war.

Not too many people like the Strategy games so maybe that has something to do with the dislike. On the MAG forums people look all positive though.

I guess I'll find out for sure on the 4th. Then I may be in here cussing it...

MarauderHD ]

I haven't played it yet but it seems like it would be good. I mean I heard it has clan support. And then the way your character progresses or your weapon upgrades I think I mean. Then there's the 256 players. I was wondering can you like launch artillery to effect other areas of the map? And the commanding part seems pretty cool. And I am growing tired of the COD respawn and MAG seems like it would be better since it looks like it's a controlled respawn. And then over all there's looks to be now purpose when playing a shooter game. I'm not just killing noobs for points only. There's an over all war.

Not too many people like the Strategy games so maybe that has something to do with the dislike. On the MAG forums people look all positive though.

Play "Ricochet" HC Search & Destroy. ;)

thnx red. FYI below is a list of clans in the ACC already (they've all posted in the roll call thread

on the ACC forums). We'll all be wearing our standard clan tags, etc, just all joining the same

faction (Valor) in MAG.

# Professional Assassins [PAs]

# Recognize My Disease [RMD]

# Harbingers Of Destruction [HOD]

# Recognize Hollow Heroes [RHH]

# Lettin Punks Know [LPK]

# Leave No Man Behind [LMB]

# 33rd Brigade [33*]

# Guerrilla Special Ops [GSO]

# Shadow Tactics [sT.]

xRed0ctobeRx ]

Guys if you don't like it then dont post your crap. This guy is trying to do something with the community and you guys muddle it up with your garbage about MAG sucking.

bleed I think this is a great idea, I will pass it on.

Who said MAG sucked.!?

And Marauder, why is HC so gay.?

You like the little window that tells you where people are.?

Or you like shooting thru your teammates.?

or...?

Thanks for posting this up I will pass it on to my guys over at Hell Hounds we have a good group of guys that have been playing the beta.

MarauderHD ]

To answer your question you have a squad leader and a company leader, they are responsible for calling in air strikes on the map. The air strikes could be anything from artillery to dropping bombs, they also call in UAV's. If you have some slap-nutts as a leader you will most likely lose, if you have someone that knows what they are doing you can really own the map. The only thing I didn't like about the beta was losing a map because of another team failing to hold their side of the map. Having allied clans that know what they are doing will make the game even that much more enjoyable.

Chili-Palmer ]
xRed0ctobeRx ]

Guys if you don't like it then dont post your crap. This guy is trying to do something with the community and you guys muddle it up with your garbage about MAG sucking.

Who said MAG sucked.!?

or...?

Hardcore on COD is gay because...

All it is is a camp fest. Most of the people playing it all they do is hide. Where as in the normal mode of play you can't do that. Also nobody communicates and lots don't even have mics so the little map window makes up for that. It's totally the better way to play because the red dots don't even show up until someone fires. I use the silencer a lot and die very little. On Highrise I usually lay prone in the middle of the map and pretty much own. It's funny that all the players are so glued to that map that they only go by that. I'll have them just run right by me. That just proves that the map is not a factor if you use it properly.

Hardcore is for the noobs that just want to camp and hide like a little girl. :angel: ;D

MarauderHD ]
Chili-Palmer ]
xRed0ctobeRx ]

Who said MAG sucked.!?

or...?

All it is is a camp fest. Most of the people playing it all they do is hide. Where as in the normal mode of play you can't do that. Also nobody communicates and lots don't even have mics so the little map window makes up for that. It's totally the better way to play because the red dots don't even show up until someone fires. I use the silencer a lot and die very little. On Highrise I usually lay prone in the middle of the map and pretty much own. It's funny that all the players are so glued to that map that they only go by that. I'll have them just run right by me. That just proves that the map is not a factor if you use it properly.

Hardcore is for the noobs that just want to camp and hide like a little girl. :angel: ;D

I have noticed that HC TDM has become a camp-fest, but I play alot of HCHQ ricochet and there isn't any camping in that game mode....well they try but end up losing 200-0.

MarauderHD ]
Chili-Palmer ]
xRed0ctobeRx ]

Who said MAG sucked.!?

or...?

Couldn't have said it better myself. Every HC game mode I get killed by a camper with a 203 hiding in the corner. If it weren't for that fact, I'd play HC. It's a damn respawn and people are camping? WTF?

BigMoneyNacku ]
MarauderHD ]
Chili-Palmer ]
xRed0ctobeRx ]

Who said MAG sucked.!?

or...?

Couldn't have said it better myself. Every HC game mode I get killed by a camper with a 203 hiding in the corner. If it weren't for that fact, I'd play HC. It's a damn respawn and people are camping? WTF?

Yeah, I gotta admit the tubes are out of control....as is shane's AT4. ;)