M.A.G. massive action game

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some problems with MAG.

You have Squads and Platoons with leadership roles and then you have a CHEESEY clan support system! WTF is that? This would be a PERFECT game to have outstanding clan support with clan battles and so on and they TOTALLY missed on that!

You have 3 factions. Each faction has "different" qualities. One has GREAT weapons where another has easier maps to defend. What faction do you think MOST people will want to take? Hmmmm....

People want balanced game play. Create generally equal maps and weapons and people will be happy.

The fact that you can be on the attacking team 9 out of 10 times is an issue. Sorry to many times where I am attacking and not once in the night where I defended. Just a little variety would be nice!

No private rooms. WHAT!? You can't even setup a private room to play with your friends? Let me guess, this was my ole buddy Seth's idea! Fucking idiot!

You guessed it the biggest issue with MAG is Seth Luisi was involved in the development of this game. His ideas have RUINED Socom! Just to give you an idea it was HIM that came up with the OTS view! Sorry but Zipper/Sony need to bring back David Sears and fire Seth!