Hey D75...

Guest NEO-X

Guest Red0ctober

You think that is a rough job...try doing what D75 does and follows me around and tends to my every beckon call. Oh and D you forgot to wipe my ass again. CHOP CHOP im waiting. :-*

Guest Red0ctober
Deutscher75 ]

Red stop reversing the roles, you know damn well your my butler, so get me a beer and drive my ass to the gym now!!!

LOL

D75

Damn I was hoping that we could role play for a while. Oh well *whistles* whistle while you work La.. lalala...la...lala

Red0ctobeR ]
Deutscher75 ]

Red stop reversing the roles, you know damn well your my butler, so get me a beer and drive my ass to the gym now!!!

LOL

D75

Damn I was hoping that we could role play for a while. Oh well *whistles* whistle while you work  La.. lalala...la...lala

hahahahaha whistle while you work lol thats a new one...and Church if you'd like you should grab the KY and join in! ReD doesn't prefer lube but maybe you do!

hahahahah

D75

Deutscher75 ]
Red0ctobeR ]
Deutscher75 ]

LOL

D75

Damn I was hoping that we could role play for a while. Oh well *whistles* whistle while you work  La.. lalala...la...lala

hahahahaha whistle while you work lol thats a new one...and Church if you'd like you should grab the KY and join in! ReD doesn't prefer lube but maybe you do!

hahahahah

D75

Im sure tht somewhere in this GOD awful mess one of you guys would have the decency to give the other the old "how's your father?" a.k.a "the reach around"

• 1 year later...
Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

*Wipes Eyes, Looks at Watch* GOD DAMN Call Guinness Thats gotta be the longest time waited for a fuckin reply..HOLY SHIT

D, you just took forum Whoring to a whole new level.

.APOCALYP5E. ]

*Wipes Eyes, Looks at Watch* GOD DAMN Call Guinness Thats gotta be the longest time waited for a fuckin reply..HOLY SHIT

D, you just took forum Whoring to a whole new level.

lol, long story short, I accidentally clicked on the last page of posts under this section and the "Hey D75" thread caught my eye. I didn't remember what it said so I checked it out and found this lol

Guest NEO-X

LOL, I remember this thead.

Thats back when D was a freakin plague on this thread, spreading his random posts all over the damn forums. You couldnt view a topic without D in it back then

I was wondering when or if anybody was going to say anything...

no need to change either Neo.

I'm still in AoA, I've been advertising ReD's return and joined them as part of SOCOM, I still love playing SOCOM, actually much more than CoD4 and since ReD Cell has risen from the flames of the Phoenix yet again I joined them, because to be honest a big part of me missed ReD Cell, it was my first real home amongst the gaming world and they still only really play SOCOM, I still play SOCOM a lot too and they need people for something up and coming, plus all of those guys over there I like a lot, they're good guys despite what I've said in the past, and yes even Demo falls into that category.

But like I said I'm still with AoA, they know my situation, they know I'm staying with them. :)