Clanmates petition

Here is his post, will never happen but hey worth a chance lol.

http://www.petitiononline.com/abrd1510/petition.html this is a petition for ps3 and xbox users to play online together, my friends and i are trying to get as many people as possible to sign it we have 192 signatures. Please sign up!!

MarauderHD ]

Your game costs would rise as would the subscription fees. Also the PSN would stop being free. Yeah real good idea.

We don't know this. For all we know, it cold be just as easy as Sony opening up their servers to allow Microsoft connections and vice versa.

Seems like a really cool idea and it would be quite interesting if it actually did happen, but I just don't think it ever will. I have signed it however to help the cause.

MarauderHD ]

Your game costs would rise as would the subscription fees. Also the PSN would stop being free. Yeah real good idea.

Maybe then PSN would be useful and the servers would be decent. Not such a bad thing and what about being able to play with your friends on Xbox. I have a lot of friends who only play xbox. I would love to be able to play cross-platform.

i'd like to petition this petition...no way in hell do i want to play against those xbox kids who scream on the mic and act like douches, or the xbox fags who hack everything...thats one reason i got the ps3, for the more discriminate players. sheesh! f-u chilli, i'm including you. i dont want to play with xboxChilli and his leprechaun AIM wallpaper. F to the U MAN!

Pathogen- ]

i'd like to petition this petition...no way in hell do i want to play against those xbox kids who scream on the mic and act like douches, or the xbox fags who hack everything...thats one reason i got the ps3, for the more discriminate players. sheesh! f-u chilli, i'm including you. i dont want to play with xboxChilli and his leprechaun AIM wallpaper. F to the U MAN!

I would actually like to make the little kids cry and scream lol I just wanna own all the little xbum players.....

Everyone prepare for a all out littlechilliwilly attack.....<3.

Pathogen- ]

??? i know you didnt just say something about the epic leprachauns

Pathogen- ]

wow, with a post like this, you should play xbox. you would fit right in :)

I don't know how so many of you can find a negative in a positive situation. I love how X-Box has so many cheaters but Playstation has none. The only difference is that X-box cheaters get caught and banned. Ps3 cheaters have nothing to fear. So really we should all be so fortunate for this to happen so maybe Sony steps up to the plate. Enough with the bashing guys I am so sick and tired of this shit. Here is a guy trying to do something positive for everyone and yet only negativity comes out.