Does anyone here play poker online? I'm hardcore gambler and my clan used to hate it. LOL. I was playing poker during our clan wars and would suddendly stop in the middle of the field just to make my bet :) I could create some private Poker tourney just for UF people on that site, I've got some connections. LOL.

Here you can see my winnings. I'm doing pretty ok for ammature.

http://z13.invisionfree.com/ARAS/index.php?showforum=86

If anyone would be interested, please let me know.

http://LTUFlawless.friends.poker.com

Download software from this link. Bcs if you would go thru friends link, you get a coupon for Monthly $2500 Freeroll. It runs every last week of the month, I believe.

Also, if you will be depositing money, please contact me first. I will give you a code for the first deposit, where you can get up to 200% of your first deposit. That's the only site which gives that much for their new players. If you will deposit $200, you will get a coupon to play thru and you will be able to get $400 EXTRA. That's some sweet deal. Believe me. I wish I would of known that when I was depositing for the first time...

For those, who just want to play with play money, you can do that too. We had 1/3 of our clan filling some play money rooms and we had soooo much fun.

I can make some private room and we could play in there, if we would get some people interested. Not for big bucks, just for fun.