Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

I keep hearing how great these are for graphic design, but my job doesn't require me to use graphics, so I am dumb to the technology out there. I basically want a pad and pen to start out with, and the Intuos4 seems to be the best for the price.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com
Tool_Minion ]

Yeah, I am not prepared to spend 8-900 on a tablet, so I figured this would be a start.

Thanks Multi.

yeah man i started with the 300$ models More room to work with :D

but the one i have now is awesome it has a screen on it and it shows the image you are working with on the tablet

Audacious ]

If you master the pen tool you wont need the pad. Unless your using it for interface work....

I just feel like it would let me create some of the shapes and angles in a more 'natural' motion than the mouse allows me.

Thats cool Tool Just thought Id give some insight. I for one never looked much into the pads as I just never found a use for it because their are so many tools out there you can use like free brush tools for shapes etc. If you do throw down on a pad let me know what you like and what you dont like about it for doing the shapes.

Audacious ]

Thats cool Tool Just thought Id give some insight. I for one never looked much into the pads as I just never found a use for it because their are so many tools out there you can use like free brush tools for shapes etc. If you do throw done on a pad let me know what you like and what you dont like about it for doing the shapes.

Copy that Audi.