Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

I'm sure that everyone here is fully aware or has experienced freezing in game. I don't know the cause of it, or a solution. I do know that since 1.6 I've froze more than I have in the past. Sometimes 3-4 times in an evening.

I read somewhere that if you deleted your "socom" saved game data that this would help freezing. Something about the saved game data becoming corrupt over a period of time.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

I was having problems with my sound (couldn't hear unsilenced weapons firing) and guns not firing at all and was given this remedy from one of my clan mates. He said that he has used it for other problems so I figured I would give it a whirl and surer than shit...it worked!! The only thing you will lose is your weapons setups and camo's etc...but all your Socom stats will remain..don't get nervous if you do this and sign back on and it doesn't show your specialization progress...for some reason it takes a few minutes to catch up to that for some reason.

So I suggest giving it a whirl....it's really a simple attempt at a fix...I was going to delete the whole game and start over but this fixed it for me!!!

Good Luck Bro!!

Thanks Rockman, The info about specialization progress is good news. I was wondering how that was going to work. I know alot of people are talking about losing their CE credits randomly. I've completed both primary and secondary specializations and I'm glad that deleting saved game data won't affect the process.