Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Looking for Baltimore Ravens Sig

you remind me of this dude i used to know, he'd always make a retarded comment and punctuate it with a winky face, both to say he's joking and to act superior lol Those things are highly overused, especially in this case where both our posts were very similar...yet you made a "funny" that just flops ....... ;)

I totally heard the "fail" horn go wah-wah-wahhhhhh

Pathogen- ]

you remind me of this dude i used to know, he'd always make a retarded comment and punctuate it with a winky face, both to say he's joking and to act superior lol Those things are highly overused, especially in this case where both our posts were very similar...yet you made a "funny" that just flops ....... ;)

I totally heard the "fail" horn go wah-wah-wahhhhhh

I don't actually THINK I'm superior at all there Sage, but I appreciate your candor.

I DID try to make a joke though, and if it's lost on you, then so be it.