Clan Support Question for MAG

I've since have read that your going to be able to link groups together to make sure your in the same battle. Whether or not you can fight against I'm not sure. But you will for sure be able to battle with each others clan. Or even like if you have Platoons or squads in your clan. If this is all true this is going to change everything we know.

Zipper started this clan thing and now we'll get to do this with our clans. But I'm getting my info off of the MAG forums so who really knows if it's true. But lots of people are saying that this is so and that it comes from Zipper.

MarauderHD ]

I've since have read that your going to be able to link groups together to make sure your in the same battle. Whether or not you can fight against I'm not sure. But you will for sure be able to battle with each others clan. Or even like if you have Platoons or squads in your clan. If this is all true this is going to change everything we know.

Zipper started this clan thing and now we'll get to do this with our clans. But I'm getting my info off of the MAG forums so who really knows if it's true. But lots of people are saying that this is so and that it comes from Zipper.

Can you link me to where you read this?

I haven't seen a way to send invites in-game, but i haven't tried. Not sure if you can. People can follow you into a game, and (from my experience sofar) it seems to put you in the same squad and/or platoon if there is room.

In the community section out-of-game you can start a group, and invite anyone to the group. I'm pretty sure

once you are in the group anyone can invite people in. I was playing with a few different clans last night and

we were able to stick together due to the group feature.

The only think you can't do is have clans/people that aren't in your faction in your group.

That is what I was afraid of, they did not say they will have it. The thread you linked does not include his exact quote:

Ben Jones of Zipper said, "That is something that we really do want to support. It's very much on the table for the future but I don't think that will come out directly at launch but hopefully in the months after and down the road we can look at options like that".

If that is what you were talking about, I would not get my hopes up too high.

im going to say that this game has some awesome potential and even if they were later able to implement the feature to create a platoon size party or even larger " say a company " would only stand to mean more FUN... if they succeed and do pull off some serious features, i believe that it will truly usher in a whole new game designings from devs..imho

ho99style ]

im going to say that this game has some awesome potential and even if they were later able to implement the feature to create a platoon size party or even larger " say a company " would only stand to mean more FUN... if they succeed and do pull off some serious features, i believe that it will truly usher in a whole new game designings from devs..imho

256 is a gimmick if you can only put together an 8 player party.

Covert-OPs_ ]
ho99style ]

256 is a gimmick if you can only put together an 8 player party.

not really but hear ya

MarauderHD ]

What? No!

We fill a server no problem in Socom.

Just imagine all of our clans in there fighting together... It's going to be Epic!

How do you propose to do this when the game lacks the functionality to achieve it. Make sure to read exactly what his quote states. I was in the closed beta and I have a thread dedicated to this topic where the developer has responded. If they do decide to add expand on the 8 player parties it will not be for months down the road.