Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

psp video card?

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

can you clarify what you mean by 'psp video card'?

-toq-

if you want to watch movies/videos from your memory stick, you can use OFW, just make sure the vids are in a proper format. if you want to watch .iso files ripped from UMDs, you need a CFW.

LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]

video card one for recording the playing and stuff

totally. recording the playing and stuff.. :)

if you have a psp 2001 then you have a video out, component or rca.. i don't know if the 3001s have it... the phats don't for sure. you just need the cable.

with the video out you could plug right into a vcr, or a computer with a capture video card or whatever...

otherwise, i don;t know how you'd record yourself playing your psp... even with a hacked one.. screenshots with CFW, sure.. but i dunno how to record...

-toq-

-toq- ]
LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]

video card one for recording the playing and stuff

totally. recording the playing and stuff.. :)

if you have a psp 2001 then you have a video out, component or rca.. i don't know if the 3001s have it... the phats don't for sure. you just need the cable.

with the video out you could plug right into a vcr, or a computer with a capture video card or whatever...

otherwise, i don;t know how you'd record yourself playing your psp... even with a hacked one.. screenshots with CFW, sure.. but i dunno how to record...

-toq-

yea its a 2001 slim