A TEAM.!!!

found it on youtube but its poor quality:

The A-Team Trailer 2010.avi

poor choice of actors IMO. We had a discussion @work years ago about who should play who in the ATEAM

movie before it was a reality. Here is what we came up with from what I recall:

Hannibal: Billy Bob Thorton

Murdoch: Jim Carey (or same actor since he is still alive)

Faceman: Brad Pitt? I forget, but I think we picked him. I hated Pitt until I saw that he could act in Snatch and the Ocean's series

BA: Michael Clarke Duncan

wow, billy bob thorton? were you guys on crack? that guy can't act for shit unless its the same damn character in every film he plays lol no, I strike that...he was amusing and different in his tiny role in the great cult classic U-Turn. other than that, he and nick cage and bite my testicle. I got one "fo' each of ya" as val said once.

anyway...here:

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/01/08/bradley-cooper-shirtless-a-team/

MakeYaBleed ]

Hannibal: Billy Bob Thorton

Murdoch: Jim Carey (or same actor since he is still alive)

Faceman: Brad Pitt? I forget, but I think we picked him. I hated Pitt until I saw that he could act in Snatch and the Ocean's series

BA: Michael Clarke Duncan

You're crazy Path.. those would be perfect.!!

haha name one movie with Billy Bob where he plays a smart alec, fearless leader with a twinkle in his eye? Dude can't hold a candle to George Peppard OR Liam Neeson. As we just discussed on AIM:

Bad Santa

Pushing Tin

Mr Woodcock

School For Scoundrels

Bad News Bears

What do those movies have in common? oh yeah, billy bob playing the same role as grumpy sourpuss guy

:)

Now brad pitt, he'd make a good Face, and Jim Carey would be a great Murdoch (i LOVE jim carey when he's playing serious roles..wish he'd do more of that and less of his stupid comedy...leave that to Will "i'm not funny anymore" Farrel")

I dont think Mike Duncan is rough enough to play B.A...I have no idea who could have played him, to be honest, I can't think of anyone

Tool_Minion ]

Did you notice it was Rampage Jackson playing B.A. Baracus?!

Yeah, though I have no respect for the bum... he "opted" out of fighting Rashad Evans to pursue movies. Good for him I say, if he makes it in the movie biz... but until he redeems himself for the horrible coaching job he did in the ultimate fighter... he'll always be "weak" in my eyes!!!! >:(

On a side note... I would like to see him break another cardboard door! Then again, he'll probably get a stunt double for that part... what a clown. :police: