We'll see if the UF Community can correctly pick the winners. I'm going to list my individual picks, though you don't have to if you don't want to.

NFC

Eagles @ Cowboys - Cowboys

Packers @ Cardinals - Pack :-[

AFC

Jets @ Bengals - J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets!

Ravens @ Patriots - Pats

BacklasH ]

NFC

Packers @ Cardinals - Pack :-[

AFC

Jets @ Bengals - J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets!

Ravens @ Patriots - Pats

I agree with NFC, but opposite on AFC..

NFC

Packers @ Cardinals - Pack

AFC

Jets @ Bengals - Bengals

Ravens @ Patriots - Ravens

Lil V.C ]

man i cant believe the jets with rookie QB won today.

Why are you that surprised? It might be uncommon but it's not impossible. Hell, its been happening a lot more recently.

Sanchez played a near perfect game. He's not a gunslinger, so he did what he was supposed to, which was manage the game. The Jets have #1 Rushing for a reason and that's because they can run. When you have an O-Line as godlike as the Jets and you got Jones and Greene (whose because a monster out of the backfield) back there, there's no need for Sanchez to go nuts.

Plus, the Jets did what they had to. They capitalized on Cinci's mistakes and let their Pass Defense take care of the rest.

While they are still a longshot to make it to the playoffs let alone win the next round, I hope people are taking them more seriously now. I don't care if the playoff were gift-wrapped to them by any team, you still need to win to move on. They were above 500 and they beat the same team two weeks in a row. I'm satisfied with how the Jets season has turned out at this point. Anything beyond tonight's win is just a bonus to Jets fans.

Hopefully people realize how real the Jets are and know that they're not going to be a pushover for years to come.

The Jets remind me of a lite version of the 06 Bears. Running game, Defense, and Special Teams. All they need is Sanchez to manage the offense, not to be the big playmaker. By the way I'm 2 for 2 so far in my picks!

Also Carson Palmer's transformation to Cade McNown is almost complete. Rumor has it that he is going to work very hard this offseason to throw as poorly left handed as he does righty. :-X

It's a shame that his career has turned the way it has, but that's the game. Shayne Graham will be joining Nick Folk in the offseason job hunt, bank on it lol.

Looks like you were wrong Backlash :P This turned out to be one HELL of a game and who would've guessed that the defense would win an offensive heavy game.

There were some questionable calls here and there by the refs but a good game nonetheless.

Oh and will somebody please tell Charles Woodson to learn how to tackle instead of trying to strip the ball EVERY time he gets near it?

That was a crazy game. Looked like it was going to be a blowout. While I kind of agree with you on Woodson, I can't blame him for trying to strip Breaston before the shanked field goal, as they were already in FG range before the catch. He is a playmaker, so you can't really fault him for some of the missed tackles.

BacklasH ]

That was a crazy game. Looked like it was going to be a blowout. While I kind of agree with you on Woodson, I can't blame him for trying to strip Breaston before the shanked field goal, as they were already in FG range before the catch. He is a playmaker, so you can't really fault him for some of the missed tackles.

Yeah, I understand that, but sometimes the tackle is just a little more important. He's by no means a shutdown corner, but he does make a ton of plays.

I was actually more surprised at how good Arizona did rather than Green Bay. Green Bay's top ranked run defense was a JOKE and Arizona exploited it. I figured constant pressure on Warner and an extremely pass happy game because of Green Bay's run defense. I knew Arizona would score, but 51? I didn't expect that.

A great game nonetheless. Now I just can't wait to see Warner go nuts on the Saints.

I was 3-1 in my picks the only one I had wrong was the Packers beating the Cardinals. Next week is going to have some great games!!! I can't wait for Vikings-Cowboys, Saints-Cardinals, Colts-Ravens, and Chargers-Jets.

I'm taking

Vikings, Cardinals, Ravens, and Chargers.

Save that for a new thread.. that someone should put up soon. ;D

Chili-Palmer ]

I was 3-1 in my picks the only one I had wrong was the Packers beating the Cardinals. Next week is going to have some great games!!! I can't wait for Vikings-Cowboys, Saints-Cardinals, Colts-Ravens, and Chargers-Jets.

I'm taking

Vikings, Cardinals, Ravens, and Chargers.

Save that for a new thread.. that someone should put up soon. ;D

Going up now.