wat up from SxB Euro Division

• Directors

Hey it is good to see some visitors from across the pond. We have been discussing how to add our international clan mates to the UF mix and welcome any feedback or suggestions

LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
pottersrule ]
LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]

whats up fellow euros

hey mate how's it going

not too much i dont remember which sxb i talked to the other day but u euro guys and us rpd guys need to get together sometime and shoot it up

not sure either mate but yeah would be cool maybe well meet soon

• Directors

Hello SxB ED. good to see you all here. hope we can kick off some fun stuff for you and your teams

pottersrule ]
LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
pottersrule ]
LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]

whats up fellow euros

hey mate how's it going

not too much i dont remember which sxb i talked to the other day but u euro guys and us rpd guys need to get together sometime and shoot it up

not sure either mate but yeah would be cool maybe well meet soon

yup yup ill add you today btw love the RE sig

• Directors

It is one of our goals this year... so let me task you with this... first I need to know what a good time is, we normally do wars at 9 cst to do our best to balance the US Time Zones...

Next we need to work on getting at least 8 to 16 teams together... we can start with a 4 week event then work towards a Mini TacMap, etc

• Directors

So back to my question fellas...

We need to find a good mean time for you guys like we have here in the US which is 9pm cst. I need your help with this so that we can put some times to the EU event.