Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

wat up from SxB Euro Division

Shane ]

so is 9pm GMT a good centralized time?

might be better earlier having looked at the time zones 9pm in uk is 12midnight in russia,suppose it just depends on what teams get involved and where they are from

http://www.worldtimezone.com/time-europe12.php

So here is the deal... lets look at getting maybe 8 teams together at least... Puddy mentioned that last week, that you guys are looking to get more teams involved with UF... We would need the clans to understand our expectations at least when it comes to Game Play, Respect, Honor etc.

We start UF 141 Mid Feb, so we can start this around the same time or sooner if you can rustle up some teams.

We will do a 3 to 4 week event and go from there... once we can build up a good core of 16 to 20 teams we will unleash a mini tacmap like 141 on ya.

How does tha sound?

That all sounds great Shane and thanks for giving us this opportunity. We will blitz the Euro clans web sites and see if we can get interest. I have asked Puddy to draw us up a poster or something we can go to forums and post that will let the clan know what you guys are about and get them to reg on here

PSArmy checking IN and ready to kick EURO butt.

I think best time would be 8pm CET (7pm GMT).. I could unleash 3 PSARMY squads into the action, when called upon.

PSARMY is based on a military structure and thus we fight as squads, as opposed to a clan. Are clans permitted to do this here?

Sounds great... clem you guys are going to be in the drivers seat as we get this started... let us know what you need and when you need it and we will be here for you as best and fast as possible

Hiya all, Nice to be here ! ;)

Gonna try and rustle up as much interest as we can.

8.00pm gmt is a pretty good time for Uk based players (9.00pm Central European time)

because of the 1 hour time difference so I think it would be a good playing time for all the

European based clans.

clema01 ]

Hiya all, Nice to be here ! ;)

Gonna try and rustle up as much interest as we can.

8.00pm gmt is a pretty good time for Uk based players (9.00pm Central European time)

because of the 1 hour time difference so I think it would be a good playing time for all the

European based clans.

yea that would just about do it

clema01 ]

Just getting a poster sorted and we're gonna hit the Euro websites hard and drum up interest.

Any help that you need please just let me know. Recruiting is the key and life blood of any organisation.

Hello everyone.

Great to see this EU section

Ive been the lone EU player in SHO for some time apart from TJ who is now in REV.

SHO has slowly been building up a EU division for me (lol)

Hope to see ya's in game and in wars soon enough

Hiya aj!

You should add us from the SxB to your friendslist. We have a strong euro section with about 20 gunners. Youll find some of us on almost every night on mw2 or bc2. I think Im the only euro from sxb who plays alittle socom now and then.