Is MAG worth buying?

yea i personally think MAG is a garbage game. game play wise and well as a whole game period, the hit detection is the only positive part of the game but the player having health completely takes away from that. Yea in socom you have health but you also cant refill it though. The graphics look like it should be on a ps2 and the run run run run run run run die game play reminds me of a battlefield bad company 1 when it first came out even with the 256 players in one room you could go 2 minutes with out seeing someone. But if you like that kind of thing and spawn camping the red line so when they drop down you and 6 other team mates can fight over a kill then this game is for you but if you actually like mechanics and game play then i would steer clear of MAG and just wait till December for socom 4 to spend 60$.

I would not sell this game so short so soon. This next DLC coming is going to change things big time. Zipper has always said this is an evolving game.

What other game out there has there Dev team making Podcasts every week?

There are also actively on the forums with the players talking about the game. As a result they keep patching stuff from the community and there experience.

This game will be a very different game this time next year.

They just released a new patch today that fixed a bunch of stuff.

What other game is out there can handle 256 players with NO LAG. COD can't even handle 16. Plus the Lag switches. You know that Zipper has implemented LAG switch defenses where if it detects any kind of change in your connection your booted. So don't DL movies while playing MAG.

But anyways this game is solid and gets better and better.