Let [\X/] in UF

Me (AccurateShot-) and my Leader (XxPRIDExPAINxX) were both apart of EA*, but only members and both me and him were never apart of UF as a member of EA* We left EA* because they were immature and weren't professionals.

Last time i tried to sign \X/ up for UF we were accepted and then declined before our Hell week started. I want UF to give us a chance. Its a new year, a clean slate therefore EA* can be part of the past and \X/ is the future.

EA* is still up and running Look it up on socom.com Look for Leadshower. He's the leader and you will see its not hte same clan as \X/

I would like to just be given the opportunity to be apart of UF.

Please reply or aim me @ Leftyisback

We can talk some more about this.

We want a shot. So can some clans war us and have some good 8v8's going on. I can record every war if you guys want. You let the community decide but at least play with us first.

hmmmm We Ran into your boys last night. When they tried to take over the room we were about to set up with another clan. They refused to leave and were the most disrespectful bunch of punks there ever was. GOOD LUCK man The fact that you came and posted this rather than just quietly posting an Application for Hellweek, which you failed to reply to on time last time, there fore you were denied, just shows again you lack the respect these clans look for in the clans that play here

Again Goodluck apply when you get it figured out.

U guys are very disrespectful why would u even be aloud to join this great community we asked nice that we got ppl comin n fillin room up n u say were here first green up n get 5 -0d talkin so much... U don't deserve a chance

• Directors

Well I will say that this is not the way to get it done. Based on this alone, I doubt you could even get a clan to sponsor you.

We have seen it before how a clan can put on a show for Hell Week and Boot Camp... but their true colors show outside of this. We generally do not try to judge before a clan completes their evaluation as to give everyone their fair shake. But your actions and that of your clan are clearly an issue.

I'm obviously very respectful if i am here trying. Can i suggest something.

How bout i work with the clan and everyone becomes respectful. We are very organized and they will listen.

We will challenge clans on UF to wars and if we are respectful and have a good game, could we get in?

All i am asking is can we have opportunity. I will talk to all members of my clan today.

We have a lot of clans that talk smack to us, so that's how it started. All i got to do is have a few days with the clan talking to each member individually.

This is the exact post denying your Hell Week....

Johnson30 ]

denied.png

\X/icKeD \X/aYz or should I say [EA*] East All Stars*............

You will not be even considered another HELL WEEK. You were denied here once before because you could not show that you belonged here. Now you come back under a different clan name and you still are not welcome.

Please move along so we don't have to waste our time again.

That was April, and by [KoH] UNCLE-TED's comments about your players behavior in their room, it seems nothing has changed.

The respect Urgent Fury members show each other in UF tournament wars is shown to each other in open rooms, and towards all people we play against. This kind of respect cannot be learned in a day or even a few days. The smack talking that is so prevalent will take time to unlearn.

If you do honestly wish to gain acceptance into the Urgent Fury community, my suggestion is to continue to play in rooms with members of Urgent Fury and spend time learning and listening to how everyone behaves towards each other. The operative word is listening. After a little time showing that \X/icKeD \X/aYz is only a name and not a label, again apply to Hell Week.

How bout i work with the clan and everyone becomes respectful. We are very organized and they will listen.

We will challenge clans on UF to wars and if we are respectful and have a good game, could we get in?

All i am asking is can we have opportunity. I will talk to all members of my clan today.

We have a lot of clans that talk smack to us, so that's how it started. All i got to do is have a few days with the clan talking to each member individually.

Talking to your clan members would be a good place to start Accurate. The UF community is the best gaming community I've every come across and it's no easy task to become apart of it. The clans involved here have all earned their spot, and by that I mean earned it by competing in an honorable and respectful way. Rarely will you find a match in UF ending with obscenities being thrown back and forth or players shooting up dead bodies. I'm not saying we don't have fun if we know the player personally, but we do make a distinction between fun game play and competitive game play. We truly respect one another here, you'll often find different clan members playing together because the community is that great to be a part of. (I'm sure you won't find that on GB or other gaming sites) ;D

I applaud your effort to bring your clan into a well respected gaming community such as UF and I think you're heading in the right direction. I would encourage you to start frequenting the forums, where you'll get a true appreciation for Urgent Fury and understand how the members here think and feel about their gaming life. UF is not only a well organized gaming site, but its more importantly a close knit neighborhood where we enjoy hanging out, chatting and helping one another out with difficulties as they arise. We want like minded clans to be able to enjoy being here. If a clan's only intention is to compete, they will compete but I'm afraid they won't get the whole great experience of being apart of Urgent Fury. So pull up a chair, start posting and talking with the crazy individuals here. I think we can make a believer out of you yet! 8)

Xanthe ]

Talking to your clan members would be a good place to start Accurate. The UF community is the best gaming community I've every come across and it's no easy task to become apart of it. The clans involved here have all earned their spot, and by that I mean earned it by competing in an honorable and respectful way. Rarely will you find a match in UF ending with obscenities being thrown back and forth or players shooting up dead bodies. I'm not saying we don't have fun if we know the player personally, but we do make a distinction between fun game play and competitive game play. We truly respect one another here, you'll often find different clan members playing together because the community is that great to be a part of. (I'm sure you won't find that on GB or other gaming sites) ;D

I applaud your effort to bring your clan into a well respected gaming community such as UF and I think you're heading in the right direction. I would encourage you to start frequenting the forums, where you'll get a true appreciation for Urgent Fury and understand how the members here think and feel about their gaming life. UF is not only a well organized gaming site, but its more importantly a close knit neighborhood where we enjoy hanging out, chatting and helping one another out with difficulties as they arise. We want like minded clans to be able to enjoy being here. If a clan's only intention is to compete, they will compete but I'm afraid they won't get the whole great experience of being apart of Urgent Fury. So pull up a chair, start posting and talking with the crazy individuals here. I think we can make a believer out of you yet! 8)

^^Very well said +1

Good luck in your quest accurate.

Me (AccurateShot-) and my Leader (XxPRIDExPAINxX) were both apart of EA*, but only members and both me and him were never apart of UF as a member of EA* We left EA* because they were immature and weren't professionals.

Last time i tried to sign \X/ up for UF we were accepted and then declined before our Hell week started. I want UF to give us a chance. Its a new year, a clean slate therefore EA* can be part of the past and \X/ is the future.

EA* is still up and running Look it up on socom.com Look for Leadshower. He's the leader and you will see its not hte same clan as \X/

I would like to just be given the opportunity to be apart of UF.

Please reply or aim me @ Leftyisback

We can talk some more about this.

We want a shot. So can some clans war us and have some good 8v8's going on. I can record every war if you guys want. You let the community decide but at least play with us first.

Please pay special attention to the lines I have highlighted in yellow. I will respond to these first.

1- We left EA* because they were immature and weren't professionals. - You came here making this statement as if it were law and that since you say it, it must be true and we are to take you for your word. Less than 6 hours later we have a report of your team acting in a manner that you yourself says is distasteful and not very respectful. Maybe you should of talked to your boys before you made your post or did you and they still just do not get it?

2 - I'm obviously very respectful if i am here trying - Maybe this is the issue. You coming here and trying again is not the definition or respectful but rather the definition of persistent. Again as per your run in last night maybe that is the issue. You have no clue as to the definition of the word respect/respectful?

3 - You let the community decide but at least play with us first. - Again look at last night. You had the opportunity to show that you were worthy of a shot here, but your guys just seem to have the same flavor of EA*

4 - We have a lot of clans that talk smack to us, so that's how it started - So by saying this are you saying that last night was all brought on by KOH being disrespectful to your guys? I do not think that is what happened, yet you are trying to use that as the excuse for your teams actions. It didn't happen last night so what is the excuse for last night's behavior?

You see accurate, we want teams who want to be here for the right reasons. As has been mentioned previously, The teams that make up the UF community are here because they believe in some very simple principles. These principles can be found here: http://www.urgentfury.com/uf_forum/index.php/topic,21606.0.html While that list governs every aspect of our forums and competitions we have here and what we expect out of our community, the first 2 listed, MATURITY and RESPECT basically cover everything else. If you have these 2 things then everything else is a cake walk.

Please be sure to not only read and comprehend both Xanthe's and Friday's post, but take them to heart. UF is UF only because of the sum of all the clans that make up this community. While we are excited to provide a place to compete, we are equally excited about or community. The clans and there shared values is what makes UF an ELITE gaming site.

I understand the direct criticism. I'm not making any excuses for anyone in my clan. I am simply saying with a few words of wisdom, things can be changed. I have been playing socom for over 7 years and have never talked trash to one person unless they started it with me. Even then I say hardly anything disrespectful. I call people who swear potty mouths, lol. I don't know if that's disrespectful or not. I find it simply the truth when there are other things you can say.

I have been reading up on UF and BDSL for over a a year almost 2 years now. I know what it takes to be apart of the community and I am here to tell you with my help and with the direct criticism that you guys are giving, my clan will fully understand and gain your respect. I will pick my 8 guys that are ready to show that respect on monday in our war against KoH.

hey bro. for starters up your clan tags on.

next accept the fact that things are going tough on your clan until you built up a good rep.

so i would let the guns do the talking and move on to a new thread and enjoy the rest of the site.

if things continue to go well your problems will stop.

DK_THE_FALLEN ]

next accept the fact that things are going tough on your clan until you built up a good rep.

so i would let the guns do the talking and move on to a new thread and enjoy the rest of the site.

what does "for starters up your clan tags on." mean?

DK_THE_FALLEN ]

In other words... fly your flag! 8)

DK_THE_FALLEN ]

You know what he means no ones that stupid.

I remember a bunch of you trash talking UF on Socom.com. Why all of a sudden you and your guys (who are pretty much the same clan minus or plus people) have a change of heart, I thought you guys where to good to play here and that we where all scared and we where all trash that you guys could beat us without trying. What did you guys get kicked from GB too?

DK_THE_FALLEN ]

You'll have to forgive him. We like to think of him as our "special" little Yoda wannabee.

Wrath ]
DK_THE_FALLEN ]

I myself have never trashed talked UF. i just got upset when you guys thought we were EA* like literally thought we were EA* under a new tag.

I been wanting to do UF since i heard about. If i have to leave the clan to have a fresh start and just show you guys individually that i'm ready' date=' I will do that.

[/quote']

You know what he means no ones that stupid.

I remember a bunch of you trash talking UF on Socom.com. Why all of a sudden you and your guys (who are pretty much the same clan minus or plus people) have a change of heart, I thought you guys where to good to play here and that we where all scared and we where all trash that you guys could beat us without trying. What did you guys get kicked from GB too?

As many of you guys know i have been apart of both communities. from gamebattles, to the socom website, to UF, i have played with every1. i personally do not see Wicked Ways fitting in this community. accurate shot ur my friend but i dont think you guys really fit in this type of community and environment. \X/ is a clan thats all about winning and competition, and thats not really what UF is all about. i play on gamebattles basically every day, and i know that is not wanted around here on UF, that is why i am no longer apart of any UF clans, for the time being. Wicked ways plays a different style than the clans on here. Accurate shot this is just my 2 cents, but i think as long as your with that type of crowd (\X/) you should stick with playing those types of clans. UF if a whole different community and style. goodluck.... and i hope to be playing on UF again sometime soon :)

As many of you guys know i have been apart of both communities. from gamebattles, to the socom website, to UF, i have played with every1. i personally do not see Wicked Ways fitting in this community. accurate shot ur my friend but i dont think you guys really fit in this type of community and environment. \X/ is a clan thats all about winning and competition, and thats not really what UF is all about. i play on gamebattles basically every day, and i know that is not wanted around here on UF, that is why i am no longer apart of any UF clans, for the time being. Wicked ways plays a different style than the clans on here. Accurate shot this is just my 2 cents, but i think as long as your with that type of crowd (\X/) you should stick with playing those types of clans. UF if a whole different community and style. goodluck.... and i hope to be playing on UF again sometime soon :)

I don't know what you're talking about but TOU is all about winning as well. Unless you're trying to elude to something else like "winning at whatever cost"...ie cheating, glitching, etc. If that is the case then we're not that type of clan but to say that clans here are not all about winning I would say is a mischaracterization of the kinds of clans in this community.