Let [\X/] in UF

I think what he means is that here in UF, its NOT just about winning. Its about a community of respectful clans playing together and enjoying a good tournament whereas GB is all about who's #1 and the whiners and complainers that arise when they lose. Here its win with honor and lose with dignity. No one here will say you suck because you lost in a tournament, or call you a cheater because you won a tournament. Its about sportsmanship and playing against good and honest clans. Or at least that's what I think he was trying to say ;D

Bandit99 ]

Me (AccurateShot-) and my Leader (XxPRIDExPAINxX) were both apart of EA*, but only members and both me and him were never apart of UF as a member of EA* We left EA* because they were immature and weren't professionals.

Last time i tried to sign \X/ up for UF we were accepted and then declined before our Hell week started. I want UF to give us a chance. Its a new year, a clean slate therefore EA* can be part of the past and \X/ is the future.

EA* is still up and running Look it up on socom.com Look for Leadshower. He's the leader and you will see its not hte same clan as \X/

I would like to just be given the opportunity to be apart of UF.

Please reply or aim me @ Leftyisback

We can talk some more about this.

We want a shot. So can some clans war us and have some good 8v8's going on. I can record every war if you guys want. You let the community decide but at least play with us first.

I'm obviously very respectful if i am here trying. Can i suggest something.

How bout i work with the clan and everyone becomes respectful. We are very organized and they will listen.

We will challenge clans on UF to wars and if we are respectful and have a good game, could we get in?

All i am asking is can we have opportunity. I will talk to all members of my clan today.

We have a lot of clans that talk smack to us, so that's how it started. All i got to do is have a few days with the clan talking to each member individually.

Please pay special attention to the lines I have highlighted in yellow. I will respond to these first.

1- We left EA* because they were immature and weren't professionals. - You came here making this statement as if it were law and that since you say it, it must be true and we are to take you for your word. Less than 6 hours later we have a report of your team acting in a manner that you yourself says is distasteful and not very respectful. Maybe you should of talked to your boys before you made your post or did you and they still just do not get it?

2 - I'm obviously very respectful if i am here trying - Maybe this is the issue. You coming here and trying again is not the definition or respectful but rather the definition of persistent. Again as per your run in last night maybe that is the issue. You have no clue as to the definition of the word respect/respectful?

3 - You let the community decide but at least play with us first. - Again look at last night. You had the opportunity to show that you were worthy of a shot here, but your guys just seem to have the same flavor of EA*

4 - We have a lot of clans that talk smack to us, so that's how it started - So by saying this are you saying that last night was all brought on by KOH being disrespectful to your guys? I do not think that is what happened, yet you are trying to use that as the excuse for your teams actions. It didn't happen last night so what is the excuse for last night's behavior?

You see accurate, we want teams who want to be here for the right reasons. As has been mentioned previously, The teams that make up the UF community are here because they believe in some very simple principles. These principles can be found here: http://www.urgentfury.com/uf_forum/index.php/topic,21606.0.html While that list governs every aspect of our forums and competitions we have here and what we expect out of our community, the first 2 listed, MATURITY and RESPECT basically cover everything else. If you have these 2 things then everything else is a cake walk.

Please be sure to not only read and comprehend both Xanthe's and Friday's post, but take them to heart. UF is UF only because of the sum of all the clans that make up this community. While we are excited to provide a place to compete, we are equally excited about or community. The clans and there shared values is what makes UF an ELITE gaming site.

dingdingding....bandit is the winner again ...