I been talking with my clan for hours now. I don't know if things are going to change with some people. I certainly have had respect and I don't talk trash at people. I'm 21 years old, married and have a son. As you may assume, I have grown up and matured quite fast. I have been through a lot for being only 21

I'm wondering, If i decide to start fresh, clanless. What can i do to show UF i am ready to be apart of a clan and stick with you guys for a very long time. I really want to be part of UF community. I am willing to do whatever I am required to do to show that i am ready.

Those of you, shouldn't have a problem with me individually. I was apart of a clan before but they removed me because BDSL said that i wasn't welcomed because i was a member in EA*. So can i as a individual get a fresh start of this new year?

• Directors

Well if you are looking for a new clan, we do not allow free agent posting... how ever we do have a clan network in the general forums or you can choose to download the UF tool bar and quickly access many clans that way.

You are more than welcome to look for a clan that fits you as we have full confidence in the ability of our Clans to weed out those that are not who they seem.

If you are sincere, then this may be the way for you to go. It is a shame that your clan does not have the understanding of what Mature gaming is. There are sites that will accept them.

I wish you luck in your venture.

Last time i tried, UF wouldn't allow me to be apart of any team. they said if i was a part of the team. the clan would be removed from UF community.

That's why i was asking..

Where is that toolbar. how do i get it.

I definitely want a new clan. I want to dedicate myself to something that is fun, rewarded and great experience.

• Directors

I have not found any reference to you not being able to be part of a UF team anywhere, but here is the toolbar http://urgentfurycommand.ourtoolbar.com/

• Directors

As was said in your first post, you need to get to know everyone here... The only one that can change your reputation is you.

You have an uphill battle ahead of you, but if you are serious... you will get through it.

It is a long road, and definitely uphill. There are few here that will be pulling for you. Anytime someone can make a change for the good, it should be applauded.

A few steps I would suggest, purge your friends list of those members that don't exhibit the traits you say you want to exalt. You mentioned that there were a few in your clan that didn't want to play along, I would suggest they are the first to go.

Next, steel yourself for the journey ahead of you. It means a lot of playing with UF members as often as possible. Don't expect a clan to offer you tags very soon, but after time and proof that it's not a temporary act, the tags will come.

Good luck on your journey. We'll be watching.

• Directors

I agree with Joe, drop the problem gamers from your friends list. Nothing will mess up your chances quicker that having one or few of them join a room uninvited and mess it up for you. Its your responsibility as a potential UF member to assure the others that you wont drag trash onto the 'field.' I promise, you will be held responsible for that if it happens.

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Accurateshot- :

You seem sincere abou wanting something 'lasting'. But your track record does not display that. I have noticed that you lack the effort to be consistant in the clans which you join up with. I have watched you join [sCK] not once but twice! I allowed your second recruitment, because my Leadership wanted to give you another chance even though I alerted them to the fact that it was your second time requesting membership. I did not badmouth you or anything, but 'both times', you departed without any closure or courtesy of any reasoning or problems you may have had with us.

Many of us clans here in the UF keep a close 'family-relationship', so of course if anyone were to ask me what I know of you..I would have to tell them my own experience in dealing with you. You are a great player, but for many clans, it's about commitment to a group with intentions of 'growing'.

IMO (from my own dealings with you and in watching your posts on socom.com), you seem to want something which is unattainable. If you join up with a clan and you seem to be better than most, you skip out without a word. Many others concur with me on this assessment, and in my sincere wishes...I want you to succeed in your endeavors. But you are becoming 'more known' for 'clan hopping', because you fail to connect with the clans you join. I seriously think that you 'forgot' that you joined us once before, because you seem to go from one clan to another very frequently.

The Clan in the UF want members who show commitment. I hope that you find what you're really looking for, and that one day...it is attainable.