• 2 months later...

Ok ok here is your PSA on Kick-Ass. I hate how the previews imply that this movie is all about goofy teen superheroes and its a pure comedy. This movie is based directly off the short comic series of the same name. This movie is so much more than just a dumb teenage movie. It relates well to the comic and the cinematography is phenomenal. They open and close scenes with shots from the comic. If you are a fan of stories involving revenge, mass amounts of gore, and most importantly people trying to help the world, then this one is for you.

Prane ]

Ok ok here is your PSA on Kick-Ass. I hate how the previews imply that this movie is all about goofy teen superheroes and its a pure comedy. This movie is based directly off the short comic series of the same name. This movie is so much more than just a dumb teenage movie. It relates well to the comic and the cinematography is phenomenal. They open and close scenes with shots from the comic. If you are a fan of stories involving revenge, mass amounts of gore, and most importantly people trying to help the world, then this one is for you.

so its worth a see? i figured it was just some retard movie from the previews

xXNAME_HEREXx ]
Prane ]

so its worth a see? i figured it was just some retard movie from the previews

Well if your interest in movies meets the criteria I presented then yes this movie is "worth a see." Personally it makes my top 20 list and I've seen more movies than you can possibly imagine.

if kevin smith and quentin tarantino had a baby, this would be it.(not my original quote, i read it elsewhere, so sorry for forgetting who said it) the writing was great, as mentioned above the cinematography was on SPOT, it was VERY well done, i was thoroughly surprised at how much i liked this movie.

• 4 weeks later...