AC 130 Help MW2 and few other questions

The AC 130 you fire one round then wait until the gun reloads and fire again. I'm not sure I'm getting how to use it thought. Because it seems some people shoot the gun a lot faster then when I get to shoot the gun. I am thinking there is another mode of fire but I can't figure out what button or how. Any help?

Next the airstrikes... How do I change the direction of where the air strike is going to go? The Arrow.

Thanks for the Noob answers....

the ac 130 you can switch between 3 fire modes the first is a single big shot second is several smaller explosive rounds the third is machine gun fire as far as the airstrike use the left and right analog sticks to change direction and placement hope this helps

ps the ac130 button to toggle is triangle

why would you use ac-130? lol

CHOPPER GUNNER FTW!!!!!!!!!

ohh the trick to shoot fast is to switch quickly between weapons, the gun tends to reload faster that way, or it feels that way and you put more rounds out. so fire 120mm first then the 60 and finally shoot the Gatling gun. By that time the 120mm has reloaded.

• 10 months later...