NFL Conference Championship Round Predictions

This is a good couple of games. I'm really finding it hard to really pic one of each.

I guess ill go with the Saint's and the Colts.

I guess ill go with the two teams that dominated both AFC and NFC I usually don't go with safe bets but yea...I might go Favre and change my mind though....

I'm going with the Vikings and Jets. Yes I said the Jets. I love the cinderella story and I hate the Colts with a passion. After what they did to my poor Bears I hope they never win another superbowl again. Plus I hate the way they play. They have the shittiest ground game in the league. All they do is pass with Peyton. I like that Jets defense to do a little bit of this.

The Vikings/Saints game is going to be epic. I have family in Minnesota and Louisiana so I've been caught in the middle of a war between them. I'm pulling for Brett to win one last superbowl and finally break the Vikings curse...Even though as a Bears fan I can't help but rip on my Dad all day long about it. This one will come down to the success of the Vikings defense. The front 4 showed up last week and ruined Tony Romeo's playoff hope. My concern is with the Vikings secondary. I love Winfield on Colston but I don't know if the others have enough talent and speed to cover Henderson, Moore, and Meachem.

I'm going with the Vikings and Jets. Yes I said the Jets. I love the cinderella story and I hate the Colts with a passion. After what they did to my poor Bears I hope they never win another superbowl again. Plus I hate the way they play. They have the shittiest ground game in the league. All they do is pass with Peyton. I like that Jets defense to do a little bit of this.

The Vikings/Saints game is going to be epic. I have family in Minnesota and Louisiana so I've been caught in the middle of a war between them. I'm pulling for Brett to win one last superbowl and finally break the Vikings curse...Even though as a Bears fan I can't help but rip on my Dad all day long about it. This one will come down to the success of the Vikings defense. The front 4 showed up last week and ruined Tony Romeo's playoff hope. My concern is with the Vikings secondary. I love Winfield on Colston but I don't know if the others have enough talent and speed to cover Henderson, Moore, and Meachem.

Its the bears fault they didnt bring any game when they met the colts(one of the worst superbowls I ever watched), the bears didnt even show up to play

I do agree that the vikings-saints game will be EPIC....

but

The COLTS-VIKINGS game IMO might be the best superbowl we have seen in a long time!

BA-ZERK ]

though Archie Manning would have to have a special hat made if it ends up being

Saints and Colts :D

This is why I'm cheering on the Colts today. It would be great to have a native New Orleanian and the son of a former Saints QB play in the Superbowl against the Saints.

Peyton will just end up beating the Aints if he gets past the Jets, so I don't know why you're cheering for him! ;) The Saints will be done tonight anyhow.

BacklasH ]
BA-ZERK ]

though Archie Manning would have to have a special hat made if it ends up being

Saints and Colts :D

This is why I'm cheering on the Colts today. It would be great to have a native New Orleanian and the son of a former Saints QB play in the Superbowl against the Saints.

Peyton will just end up beating the Aints if he gets past the Jets, so I don't know why you're cheering for him! ;) The Saints will be done tonight anyhow.

You're mean! :P

Woot I got the right call.

Not gonna be a easy pic for the Super Bowl I mean I think the Aint's and Queens are way better then the Jets so I can't really say oh the Jets had the number one D and the Colts destroyed them, cuz imma have to say D. these days aren't like the D. of the past years I mean D doesn't always win games anymore. I will say I hoope it is as good as it looks on paper.

Hippie my foot is firmly in my mouth, though turnovers really cost the Vikes. I truly think the better team is going home, but that's the way it goes sometimes. I still stand by my first thought, that the Colts will beat the Saints in the Superbowl if that was going to be the matchup. Should be a good game anyways. My .500 playoff record pick em' record continues, but when the Colts win I'll be above .500 LOL. I'll really be eating some humble pie if the Saints win again.

BacklasH ]

Hippie my foot is firmly in my mouth, though turnovers really cost the Vikes. I truly think the better team is going home, but that's the way it goes sometimes. I still stand by my first thought, that the Colts will beat the Saints in the Superbowl if that was going to be the matchup. Should be a good game anyways. My .500 playoff record pick em' record continues, but when the Colts win I'll be above .500 LOL. I'll really be eating some humble pie if the Saints win again.

Destiny, my friend. ;D

That was a good game! I was about to lose my mind! They both turned it over, so that all comes out in the wash. Vikings made some major mistakes. That last interception by Porter, BEAUTIFUL! I knew then that it was over for them. Farve really choked. Of course, I would have too if I had taken that many hits by the Saints defense! They tore him up!!! And the Saints played an all-around good game. You can't take that from them.

OMG I am on such a high today, I can't even focus to work. Louisiana is in full party mode today! Last night, in Shreveport, Academy Sports REOPENED the store AFTER the game was over and sold ALL 7,000 NFC Champ shirts! Luckily my brother in law found a little sumthin', sumthin' for me elsewhere!

WHO DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrath ]

Not gonna be a easy pic for the Super Bowl I mean I think the Aint's and Queens are way better then the Jets so I can't really say oh the Jets had the number one D and the Colts destroyed them' date=' cuz imma have to say D. these days aren't like the D. of the past years I mean D doesn't always win games anymore. I will say I hoope it is as good as it looks on paper.

[/quote']

That isn't entirely the truth. The Jets D was HORRID in the second half. Guys out of position, more missed tackles in a half than I think they had all year. That must have been the worst halftime speech ever in the Jets lockeroom, because they didn't even look like the same team.

BigMoneyNacku ]
Wrath ]

Not gonna be a easy pic for the Super Bowl I mean I think the Aint's and Queens are way better then the Jets so I can't really say oh the Jets had the number one D and the Colts destroyed them' date=' cuz imma have to say D. these days aren't like the D. of the past years I mean D doesn't always win games anymore. I will say I hoope it is as good as it looks on paper.

[/quote']

That isn't entirely the truth. The Jets D was HORRID in the second half. Guys out of position, more missed tackles in a half than I think they had all year. That must have been the worst halftime speech ever in the Jets lockeroom, because they didn't even look like the same team.

Exactly if that's the number one D in the league and it got demoralized that easy what does it say bout the rest of them.

BacklasH ]

Farve really choked. Of course, I would have too if I had taken that many hits by the Saints defense! They tore him up!!!

Including the dirty hit(s). :-X

::) Please, they only called the one and I am not really convinced it was a clean call. I don't remember who it was, but he was in the process of jumping for him when he threw that ball. He couldn't exactly stop in mid-air. Or if you want to call it a fair call, then what about later on when Brees was tackled. Didn't look much different than when Farve was tackled other than no one called it.

Regardless, they didn't get where they are by playing dirty. They are a good team this year no matter how you look at it. :-*