Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Octomom Would You? Could You?

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole. Nothing about her is real. She is a plastic surgery freak and a dumbass. Plus she doesn't even look attractive to me. It's like Angelina Jolie fell on top of a huge cheese grater.

I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole. Nothing about her is real. She is a plastic surgery freak and a dumbass. Plus she doesn't even look attractive to me. It's like Angelina Jolie fell on top of a huge cheese grater.

I agree!! Maybe I would if she'd be willing to wear my freedy Krueger mask, because it looks better than her face! :o

If you can touch it its real. I would like to say no but lets face it, Nekid chick = excited Swine. I wouldnt say I have no standards, they are just very very very low.

Like my dad always said: "A mouth is a mouth. Unless it has a mustache."

Tool_Minion ]
Swine__ ]

Like my dad always said: "A mouth is a mouth. Unless it has a mustache, and THAT my boy is pure heaven"

This is very gay.

Daddy???

BTW, You owe me 6 years of back child support as soon as you get out of prison.

B0NRJELLY ]

so she can make somemore tv shows out of it? lol shits gross

She? Hell, Id tape it and release it on the net. It would be called "Chubby and Stubby Vol 1: Child Support"

flip her over and come in through the back door. you aint gotta see her ugly face, nothing bigger than lunch has ever come out that way, and you aint gotta worry bout bein a baby maker "in the end"