Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $2.00 per month.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $2.00 per month.
Sign in to follow this  
XxPOTTERSRULExX

CLANS TAKING PART IN URGENT FURY EUROPE

20 posts in this topic

Thought we should start getting an idea of how many teams we have that will be taking part in this eu tourney so post up. I would say only post up if you are definitely taking part and clans that are entering multiple teams state how many, hopefully this will be the beginning of something special for us euros to take part in, i for one am exited through the roof.

We will see you on the battlefield fellow euro's

skullandbonesclan.com

"WE RISE ABOVE"

Hey Boa... we are starting by getting 8 to 16 clans together first and then we will be running some events dedicated to EU players... that way you guys can play at a reasonable hour...

Unless you really want to be playing at 4am ;D

Never knew UF was taking on EU clans till now.

Great to see!!

Since my Rogue 7 days, I've been staying up all night to play in wars lol Love them!!

Any EU guys that wanna add me, my psn is ajhutch69

I'm from Kildare in Ireland

ajhutch69 ]

Never knew UF was taking on EU clans till now.

Great to see!!

Since my Rogue 7 days, I've been staying up all night to play in wars lol Love them!!

Any EU guys that wanna add me, my psn is ajhutch69

I'm from Kildare in Ireland

ill be adding you for sure mate

AieL has a few members overseas, but I don't think it is enough to field a team. I know we at least have 4, but we are running tryouts now and that number could increase. We will keep you updated!

Let us know if the interest is still here and we will see what we can setup.

Both for PS3 & XBOX.

MWHS is signed up , i will put the word round all the euro clans that play cb to get their ass here

Sounds good... check the starhawk forum there is a call for posting regions for clans as well.

I'm currently working on a few European clans, to run with my members from said location. Hopefully we can get everything sorted soon.