Call of duty

Guest MultipleTarget

360! You can never go wrong there. I'm definitely not a fanboy, but I've seen how it is on the 360 and I'm afraid of how it would be on the PS3.

By the way, if you look in the right spots, you can get it today. A bunch of my friends on xbox live already have the game. I'm planning on going to get it today, if I can get a ride. :'(

Guest MultipleTarget

well i have more buddies in The ps3 for sure

But dam this game looks sick The online..........WoW

But people say it will only support 16 people in each room thats like going back to socom2 lol

hopefully they will have 32 will see

MultipleTarget ]

well i have more buddies in The ps3 for sure

But dam this game looks sick The online..........WoW

But people say it will only support 16 people in each room thats like going back to socom2 lol

hopefully they will have 32 will see

From the Beta, I could tell you that the maps aren't big enough for 32 people. Might not even be big enough for 24 people, either. Ever since this game was announced, they've been saying 16 players, and I believe it should stay that way and will stay that way.

CoD4 is one of the games we will be reviewing for potential inclusion into the Urgent Fury tournaments.

UF, for the foreseeable future, will not be treading into Xbox waters.

We will be viewing CoD4 on the PS3 platform for potential inclusion here in UF.

In case some of you who love what we do here in UF want to weigh some of their decision with that in mind.

I, personally, have my copy on reserve and will be getting this week for my PS3.

-Affliction- ]

ye im getting it for ps3 and my buddy works at EB games and hes a bigger gamer than me, he said that ps3/xbox/pc can all play together online on cod4 ( like all the onlines are linked)

.....................huh?

You mean, Chili playing CoD4 on the Xbox will be able to play with/against me playing CoD4 on my PS3?

Is that possible?

-Affliction- ]

ye im getting it for ps3 and my buddy works at EB games and hes a bigger gamer than me, he said that ps3/xbox/pc can all play together online on cod4 ( like all the onlines are linked)

This would mean that the developers servers are hosting the game...I doubt it. Right now there is only one game, Shadowrun, that runs cross platform...from PC to Xbox. I don't see this to be true in any way. Sorry.

ARAS_BOURNE ]
-Affliction- ]

This would mean that the developers servers are hosting the game...I doubt it. Right now there is only one game, Shadowrun, that runs cross platform...from PC to Xbox. I don't see this to be true in any way. Sorry.

I agree... I really doubt thats true.

Guest [APC] 6ravity
ARAS_BOURNE ]

Right now there is only one game, Shadowrun, that runs cross platform...from PC to Xbox.

This actually isn't true either, lol.

MMORPG Final Fantasy 11 plays on 360, ps2 AND PC all on the same server, worldwide.... I'm not sure that PS3 works though.

Guest MultipleTarget

lol when i first got my hard drive i didn't even install it lol

Not really into those kind of games

I just DL the demo Timeshift for the Ps3 and it looks like a good game.....

The enemies jump over the fence and you stop time and attach a bomb on them in mid air walk away and before they even hit The Ground BOOM lol !!! Good game !

-Affliction- ]

NOT true ..lol

You must have misunderstood him or he misunderstood his boss or whoever told him that.. THEY WILL NOT be able to play together..!!

360 & PC versions possibly (both Microsoft), but not PS3 also.!

6raVIty ]
ARAS_BOURNE ]

Right now there is only one game, Shadowrun, that runs cross platform...from PC to Xbox.

This actually isn't true either, lol.

MMORPG Final Fantasy 11 plays on 360, ps2 AND PC all on the same server, worldwide.... I'm not sure that PS3 works though.

Word.. videogame store employees either really know what their talking about or have no clue from my experience.. but i personally believe... that all of the systems will play together... and that such as in iraq and south africa our education is is such as.. in america