Black Rubber Ring for the PS3 Headset

• Directors

from the playstation forums_

While not the Actaul Earpiece for the Sony PS3 Bluetooth Headset, I use the Sony Earbud rubber peice (http://cgi.ebay.com/12-Pair-earbud-tips-Replacement-Sony-Skullcan

dy-V-Moda_W0QQitemZ180421272836QQcmdZViewItemQQptZOther_MP3_Playe

r_Accessories?hash=item2a01f22504 ), invert them, cut out the little part thats meant for Earphones, and use the soft outer part and put that over speaker of the Headset, Its comes in many sizes, so its fits many ear sizes, quite comfortable, its snug so it doesnt fall off easly and you can buy them in bulk offline or even at local stores (Best-buys, Walmart, Walgreens)

someone else also mentioned it came with a spare in the box

• Directors

I'll also mention that I saw quite a few official ps3 headsets on ebay selling for 15-30$ you might snag one cheap and might be the way to go

John ]

from the playstation forums_

While not the Actaul Earpiece for the Sony PS3 Bluetooth Headset, I use the Sony Earbud rubber peice (http://cgi.ebay.com/12-Pair-earbud-tips-Replacement-Sony-Skullcan

dy-V-Moda_W0QQitemZ180421272836QQcmdZViewItemQQptZOther_MP3_Playe

r_Accessories?hash=item2a01f22504 ), invert them, cut out the little part thats meant for Earphones, and use the soft outer part and put that over speaker of the Headset, Its comes in many sizes, so its fits many ear sizes, quite comfortable, its snug so it doesnt fall off easly and you can buy them in bulk offline or even at local stores (Best-buys, Walmart, Walgreens)

Do those type of earbuds fit on the PS3 headset?

John ]

someone else also mentioned it came with a spare in the box

I thought so. I'll have to look. Thanks everyone.

• 1 month later...

I'm still looking for anything on this subject. Rubber plumbers washers do not work. They are basically just rubber rings, no way to wrap around the PS3 ear piece. And the item from eBay has been removed.

I'm getting desperate because its pretty painful without that black ring, and it doesn't sit right either.

Let me look Irish. I will send you mine as I don't use that head set any more. I think I have a spare also. Not sure though. Otherwise did you check out Game stop and any other gaming store? Maybe even ask Forest. He might have a way to get them.

I will pm you and let you know.

z-Prime-z ]

Let me look Irish. I will send you mine as I don't use that head set any more. I think I have a spare also. Not sure though. Otherwise did you check out Game stop and any other gaming store? Maybe even ask Forest. He might have a way to get them.

I will pm you and let you know.

OK, thanks.

I wanna say it was for the Jabra, but I got a pack of ear gels for a bluetooth headset. It came with 3 different sizes depending on your ear. Fits great and holds it better in my ear. Good enough so I don't actually need the arm that goes over the ear.

Kinda like this...

http://www.amazon.com/12-Pack-Premium-Eargels-Jawbone/dp/B0029IXGB6/ref=pd_bxgy_e_img_a

You can get them at a cell phone store too.

100_4436.jpg

Sgt.JoeFriday ]

I wanna say it was for the Jabra, but I got a pack of ear gels for a bluetooth headset. It came with 3 different sizes depending on your ear. Fits great and holds it better in my ear. Good enough so I don't actually need the arm that goes over the ear.

Kinda like this...

http://www.amazon.com/12-Pack-Premium-Eargels-Jawbone/dp/B0029IXGB6/ref=pd_bxgy_e_img_a

You can get them at a cell phone store too.

100_4436.jpg

Did that used to be clear and now it's ear wax yellow?

inadub ]

the Tritons are ok.. i didnt like having both ears covered even though it had nice sounds.. just wasnt for me. I had to convince the wife to get them for me which took days of buttering up.. then i ended up taking them back.. lol

Did you watch a bluray movie?! OMFG....it's awesome in those things. Also, I enjoy being able to hear everything. It was weird at first wearing a big ass headset, but I am so used to it now I wouldn't go back.

Tool_Minion ]
inadub ]

the Tritons are ok.. i didnt like having both ears covered even though it had nice sounds.. just wasnt for me. I had to convince the wife to get them for me which took days of buttering up.. then i ended up taking them back.. lol

Did you watch a bluray movie?! OMFG....it's awesome in those things. Also, I enjoy being able to hear everything. It was weird at first wearing a big ass headset, but I am so used to it now I wouldn't go back.

How do you fit them over your helmet?