Well since we have yet to hear anything aside from zipper losing socom Con: would this mean that maybe zipper has been completely pulled from socom and there won't be any map packs? Just my thoughts cause i mean if i was pulled from a project why the hell would i want to keep helping a previous one... know what i mean?

lol SONY EXEC: To all zipper employee we would like to thank you for your hard work(cough Bullshit Cough) and you have all been great nerds....uh assets to this company we would like you to give all your work to slant six as they will be taking over, well actually we need you guys to kinda help them a little but you will have nothing to do with the actual game. Sincerely yours Sony Exec.

[F&B] HeywoodJablome

Lurker

Re: New Socom game preview

« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2007, 11:28:24 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Although there are already two SOCOM titles coming out -- Confrontation for PlayStation 3 and Tactical Strike for PSP -- Zipper Interactive, the original developer of the series, is working on yet another SOCOM title for the PS3, 1UP confirmed.

Unlike Confrontation, which is multiplayer-only, Zipper's title will include both single and multiplayer aspects, much like the series has done so far. The two previously-announced titles are being developed by Slant Six but is reportedly working closely with Zipper on them."

Here is the link: http://www.joystiq.com/2007/05/18/zipper-developing-another-ps3-socom-title

So yes... you all read that right. There are soon going to be THREE new Socom titles coming out very soon. TWO for the PS3 and ONE for the PSP

this was put up on our forums...interesting huh