Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Super Bowl XLIV predictions

Wrath ]
Ziefin ]

Well championships are always won by the defense. The Saints don't have a defense that can stop the massive offense of the Colts. The Colts defense is awesome and will break-down the Saints offense.

Massive? Isn't this a team with a little run game that relies on Passing?

USED to be a little run game, addai has stepped up and the Colts run game has improved alot this yeaR although they still have some work to do, they can run the ball alot better now:) which is a great thing..!

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Wrath ]
Ziefin ]

Well championships are always won by the defense. The Saints don't have a defense that can stop the massive offense of the Colts. The Colts defense is awesome and will break-down the Saints offense.

USED to be a little run game' date=' addai has stepped up and the Colts run game has improved alot this yeaR although they still have some work to do, they can run the ball alot better now:) which is a great thing..!

[/quote']

there still isnt much of a run game there

Wrath ]
Ziefin ]

USED to be a little run game' date=' addai has stepped up and the Colts run game has improved alot this yeaR although they still have some work to do, they can run the ball alot better now:) which is a great thing..!

[/quote']

Yea but it's still a small rushing attack compared to the Saints thats why I am taking my time picking I am balancing everything out...

I wouldn't say either team has a great run game. When it comes down to it these teams have explosive passing games. This one is going to end with a focus on two players in it and Payton Manning is better than Drew Brees. Normally I would say defense and running win championships but these teams aren't the prototype championship team. I'm going Colts 31, Saints 24.

Agreed, its going to be a GREAT game eitherway, but i think Colts will win.. by 1 score.

But I am glad to see the Saints in it.!! ;D

Sw3RvE ]

we need a new thread for this season. right hippie? 8)

Can we at least wait until after the Stanley Cup and NBA Finals conclude to start that? ;D