welcome viper! If you enjoyed the music you should check out the rest that UF has to offer other then epic music. Cant tell you the song name wish i could though. If you have a clan please insert your clan tag in front of your name in brackets as my name is. If you dont have a clan you should check out some of the UF clans that are now recruiting. ;D welcome to uf mate the last tourney site you will ever go too

• Directors

The music used for the UF:Horsemen trailer is one of the most notable pieces of music in existence.

It has been used in thousands of motion pictures & commercials.

It's the first movement of the cantata Carmina Burana (Carl Orff 1935-36) called O Fortuna.

Hope that helps. ;)

~V~

V1P3R_1 ]

The music used for the UF:Horsemen trailer is one of the most notable pieces of music in existence.

It's the first movement of the cantata Carmina Burana (Carl Orff 1935-36) called O Fortuna.

Hope that helps. ;)

~V~

Are you sure, he mixed a lot of his own beats into this and from what I understood the only sample in the song is the early piano, 2-3 notes I thought from Alice Cooper.

• Directors
Rage75 ]
V1P3R_1 ]

Hope that helps. ;)

~V~

Are you sure, he mixed a lot of his own beats into this and from what I understood the only sample in the song is the early piano, 2-3 notes I thought from Alice Cooper.

???

Maybe if you could direct me to the trailer in question...I could be sure.

But, if you're talking about what is basically the "intro" video on the UF:Horsemen website...I am 100% certain about the music.

~V~

Undertow ]

Ohhhhh, Viper, I think he's referring to the rap track that was associated with that tourney.

It was a track offered up by Time from SHO, as stated above.

Yup and I can see how you might hear some similarities, but it's not a sample from that song.

http://www.shadowops.org/beats/uf_4horse.mp3

• Directors
Undertow ]

Ohhhhh, Viper, I think he's referring to the rap track that was associated with that tourney.

Rage75 ]
Undertow ]

Yup and I can see how you might hear some similarities, but it's not a sample from that song.

http://www.shadowops.org/beats/uf_4horse.mp3

10-4. I've never heard this track. Pretty badass.

BTW, the sample sounds like a piece called Tubular Bells. Which all you hardcore horror fans will recognize as the theme from The Exorcist. Although, it sounds like he may have changed the tempo a bit. Very cool.

~V~

• 2 weeks later...
V1P3R_1 ]

Hope that helps. ;)

~V~

Hi V1p3R

Sorry to say but the music from the horsmen splash intro trailer is most definately not from Carmina Burana.

I have several complete versions of Burana and the music from the trailer is not the same at all.

It sounds like something from ES Posthumus but again I have all there music and its not among their songs.

So I am very intrigued as to exactly what music and by whom was actually used as I am a great fan of Epic music.

Any help in tracking this music down would be appreciated.

• Directors
V1P3R_1 ]

Hope that helps. ;)

~V~

Hi V1p3R

Sorry to say but the music from the horsmen splash intro trailer is most definately not from Carmina Burana.

I respectfully disagree. However, if you can correct me, please do.

Prolog39 ]

Time, the guy who made that song, is a part of REV. If someone wants those tracks, I have most of his stuff on my computer.

Prolog, they aren't talking about the one that Time did. I believe they are referring to the actual intro music, not the track he did.

Rage75 ]
Prolog39 ]

Time, the guy who made that song, is a part of REV. If someone wants those tracks, I have most of his stuff on my computer.

Prolog, they aren't talking about the one that Time did. I believe they are referring to the actual intro music, not the track he did.

I'm simply referring to the one YOU posted that Time did.

V1P3R_1 ]
V1P3R_1 ]

Hope that helps. ;)

~V~

Hi V1p3R

Hi V1p3R

I can understand how the intro music can easily be mistaken as it does sound similar in some respects but this is O Fortuna

Carl Orff

and this is the Horsemen intro

http://www.urgentfury.com/horsemen/

As you can hear they are not the same peice of music.

So the mystery remains ..Unless someone can solve it?

• Directors
V1P3R_1 ]
V1P3R_1 ]

Hope that helps. ;)

~V~

Hi V1p3R

Hi V1p3R

I can understand how the intro music can easily be mistaken as it does sound similar in some respects but this is O Fortuna

Carl Orff

Bad link sir. :( Wouldn't play for me.

V1P3R_1 ]
V1P3R_1 ]
V1P3R_1 ]

Hope that helps. ;)

~V~

Hi V1p3R

Hi V1p3R

Carl Orff

Bad link sir. :( Wouldn't play for me.

Try this

http://www.ilike.com/artist/Carl+Orff/track/O+Fortuna