SHO Madden League starting 3rd season

Well folks, the SML, only the COOLEST madden league ever, is ending its 2nd season with this "year's" playoffs. I am proud to say that I am taking the Seahawks (helmed by Joe Flacco, Andre Johnson, and Shagg Makino on offense) to its first play off competition.

I'd like to invite anyone cool that I know here to apply for the league and think about what team you want to pick up for next season. We banned a player for using a ringer, and a couple of our guys had issues (one had his house broken into and all his electronics stolen) so teams like the Cardinals and Colts are open. Be aware, however, the league loves to trade and so you will want to peep out the rosters of the open teams to see who you want. We have a great checks and balance system in place for trades, 3 awesome comissioners, and a good mix of talent from SHO and other clans. (thats right...applying to the league is NOT applying for SHO, so you keep yer damn tags lol)

Hit us up if interested and absolutely sure you can last throughout at least one season.

www.ShadowOps.org

at our forums, you'll see a SHO Sports Leagues section for our Madden and NHL leagues

As a 2nd season member of this league I will vouch that it is the best sports league I've played in period. We run two games a week to keep it moving. 1st game is played M-W and the 2nd is Th-Sun. We have a player of the week area, awards for coaches and players yearly, power rankings weekly with comments from the commishes, Salary caps, bidding on free agents, and most importantly strict rules regarding in-game play so you won't see anyone going for it on 4th and 20 on their own 10. I am addicted to the league and the one thing that is missing is more UF'ers. Prime just signed up today and I would love to see some more of you guys in Madden like I see you on the battlefield.