SOTG is Back!

After years of being no more SOTG is back and operational. A group of us just happened to wander into each other that had the same idea. We have a lot of the Original members helping put the thing back together and building it back to where it used to be.

We are currently looking for old SOTG members. If you were originally in SOTG we probably have a spot ready for you. And all past members get to by-pass the recruiting process.

If you don't have a Clan. We are about Teamwork, Loyalty, Dedication, Honorable Game Play. It doesn't matter if your the best gunner or the worst.

The website it up and running but we havn't decided on decorations and logos yet but were working on it. We look forward to seeing old friends and welcoming new ones. Our current game we are into is MAG.

So come on in.... www.SOTGhq.com

Rogues73 ]
Covert-OPs_ ]

Is Marine still around?

Thats funny Covert. LMAO.

I saw this post and almost spit my drink all over.

LOL. I believe he is referring to Marine that started SOTG. Not the one that loves to make us giggle over here. ;D

I had heard some very disturbing things about Marine......things that may be true, but I dont know, but its not worth saying on here because it absolutely made me sick.......Good Luck Marauder, most xSOTG guys dont want to be a part of something that has too many cheifs and not enough Indians. Look at \H/.....perfect example.....we turned into that, know why? Because thats what people from SOTG were used to, if you want to create something good with that name, start from scratch and make it your own, if you follow what they had, it may end very ugly. Good Luck......

D_dubYa ]

I had heard some very disturbing things about Marine......things that may be true, but I dont know, but its not worth saying on here because it absolutely made me sick.......Good Luck Marauder, most xSOTG guys dont want to be a part of something that has too many cheifs and not enough Indians. Look at \H/.....perfect example.....we turned into that, know why? Because thats what people from SOTG were used to, if you want to create something good with that name, start from scratch and make it your own, if you follow what they had, it may end very ugly. Good Luck......

This is a totally New Version of SOTG. With several of the Original Members helping get this going. They were there even before Marine. We have a solid plan put together and this is going to be a great clan again. I'm not looking for recruits off of UF unless you are clanless. Just letting my friends here know where to find me.

Come check out what we have done with the website. We need some friends stopping by. www.SOTGHQ.com