UF MAG Group up...

Looking for other clans to group up with. I am tired of playing with these noobs that don't know how to play as a team. If you have been playing as Valor you know what I'm talking about.

If you go to our forums and post something in regards to contact info and such. We've been playing every night and late.

www.SOTGHQ.com

We of the JyK world are running a kind of clan coalition for MAG. We are running PRA tags as are a few more clans. Hit me up sometime and Im sure we can get a squad together to run with you Marauder. I totally hear you on the random noob bs. We are always looking for squads to run with that have an idea what they are doing.

PS. Check out professionalrogueassasins.com

HairyNiples ]

We of the JyK world are running a kind of clan coalition for MAG. We are running PRA tags as are a few more clans. Hit me up sometime and Im sure we can get a squad together to run with you Marauder. I totally hear you on the random noob bs. We are always looking for squads to run with that have an idea what they are doing.

Hit me up with some info on this. Send me a PM or stop by the site so I can relay the info to the guys. hell-hounds.com I will stop by the PRA site as well.

Swine__ ]
HairyNiples ]

Hit me up with some info on this. Send me a PM or stop by the site so I can relay the info to the guys. hell-hounds.com I will stop by the PRA site as well.

Will do Swine. I stopped by your site and registered. Hit up the PRA site and send some PSN's to myself, Knowurdamroll or jacketGT. You should be able to find anything you need to know on our site. If you have any more questions, let me know and I will do whatever I can to help you out. We are currently running at the very least a full squad nightly on MAG and many nights more than one.

HairyNiples ]
Swine__ ]
HairyNiples ]

Will do Swine. I stopped by your site and registered. Hit up the PRA site and send some PSN's to myself, Knowurdamroll or jacketGT. You should be able to find anything you need to know on our site. If you have any more questions, let me know and I will do whatever I can to help you out. We are currently running at the very least a full squad nightly on MAG and many nights more than one.

Cool, I will send some invites. We usually have a shit ton of guys on during peak times. Most night we run 2 full squads+. After it dies down, we still have more than a full squad and usually have to split up into 4 and 5 man teams which sucks big time. I really hope they patch that quick. People want to dominate.