Ignore List?

Shane ]

Not that I know of, I will look into is there an issue?

Just someone I would rather avoid, he'll send me a PM in an attempt to pester me every so often. I'd rather not waste a moment of time on what he more than likely considers "intellectual conversation". I generally don't respond to him but sending me PM's with remarks about TOU is him just trying to seek me out. There must not be enough drama in [APC]...oops I mean [TOU]....oops I mean [sHO]....oops I mean [T<]....no wait I think it's [sHO] again, and he's trying to find some here.

haha this is Covert's immature way of ranting, since I ignored his last two PM's of complete ego-maniacle crybaby drama queen bull. So, he does what any spoiled brat does...he throws a temper tantrum in public.

Dude...like I told you in PM's. I don't care what you have to say, you can try and was superior all you want...but you and I know the truth. Give it up, don't bring your retarded drama onto the forums. What a bush league "Daddy I want attention" move. Grow up Paul. Since the admin change, these forums have been relatively drama free and actually FUN. So take your dog and pony show and go back to the obscurity you're obviously trying to claw out from. I want none of it.

• Directors

Both of you take this elsewhere... I do not have time for this crap... You both have forums that you can harrass each other on and enjoy.

This is not the platform for you two to act like 10 year olds.