Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Kevin Smiths latest creation: Cop Out

BacklasH ]

Has potential to be funny. Tracy Morgan is hilarious.

I agree.. i've recently become addicted to 30 Rock. lol

Looks like:

Lethal Weapon

Rush Hour

Etc..

This is a Kevin Smith movie? Doesn't really seem like it. This movie looks ok. Your typical cop comedy/action movie. Tracy Morgan has his moments where he is funny other times I just find him extremely annoying. I will see this because Bruce is in it. I love Bruce Willis. (Bring on the gay jokes assholes)

Smith isn't the writer, just the director. :'(

Still, for him to get involved IM sure it will be worth seeing. And Bruce Willis as a comedian has historically been a flop...IDK. I have high expectations and don't care what the hater's say!

Looks funny. What's that song that is briefly played, 55 seconds in? The one that starts "Whoop, whoop, that's the sound of the police, whoop, whoop, that's the sound of the beast!"

IRISH BULL ]

Looks funny. What's that song that is briefly played, 55 seconds in? The one that starts "Whoop, whoop, that's the sound of the police, whoop, whoop, that's the sound of the beast!"

KRS-One ;D

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=Whoop%2C+whoop%2C+that%27s+the+sound+of+the+police&btnG=Google+Search&rlz=1R2GPMG_enUS360&aq=f&aqi=&oq=&fp=1b2c15d3cd55b12

eh...tracy morgan isn't all that funny. he's got one style.

and comedy bruce willis brought on Moonlighting, one of the most popular TV shows. So not totally a box office dud. Also the Whole 9 Yards and its sequel. And IMO Hudson Hawk is underrated.

Pathogen- ]

eh...tracy morgan isn't all that funny. he's got one style.

I used to think so too, then I started watching 30 Rock. He's a nut case. I've also caught him a few times on O and A. He's hysterical when he's allowed to be himself.

I take it Smith will be driving out to the premier.

xPUDDYTATx ]

if you havent seen it yet, goole the cop out red band trailer. this movie is gonna be great

just watched it. that shit is HILARIOUS. definitely going to see it this weekend. and i rarely go to the movies.