Lost Discussion Thread *** Warning, Episode Spoiler ***

HairyNiples ]

Prolog....If you are in Canada, you should be able to watch the info repeats right before the new show on Global.

Yeah, unfortunately I download the show since I am never available to watch it when it originally airs on global. The downloaded show sometimes has the info repeats and sometimes doesn't. No worries.

• 3 weeks later...
JoeyT_ ]

No, I don't think Jacob is the son of God, because Richard asked him if he could forgive him of his sin, and Jacob said no. And I don't think they are all in hell because it was the man in black trying to deceive Richard.

Yeah, agreed. A really interesting episode, but nothing is reaaaaally cleared up. lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So that's it. A LOT of unanswered questions still out there. So now we know the island was some sort of purgatory and a test to get into Heaven. (I think)

But I'm a little confused. Was this only Jack's test to get into Heaven (as Jimmy Kimmel thinks) or was it all of theirs? Because if it was all of theirs, why was Dezmond's wife there at the church at the end. When did she die?

And if it was purgatory, the people from Oceanic Flight 815 on the island were the victims of the original crash that had not let go yet, right? For that matter, anyone on the island was in purgatory as a test to get into Heaven?

Which is why Michael wasn't at the church at the end, because he failed the test. And now has to spend eternity in purgatory like he told Hurley.