Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Not really sure what to say about this one...

Truth be told even more embarrassing .. i was watching "THE SOUP" i think its called .. and they played a clip of it.. and so i went to TYRA.com and showed a friend.. figured i would share w/ yall too.. lol

Never heard of that before Dub. I guess it is good to be educated on these matters in case the subject should ever arise in conversation. I also have a million ideas racing through my head right now. ;D

what should i be expecting when i click this link i started to click it read what it said and decided not to click it as im in my college writing class

It's not rated R or anything, but i sure wouldn't play that in class. lol