looks great. every time i look at something that you have made seems to make me wonder what would it look like if you made a sig based off of my name. oh well guess ill always wonder. temp looks great though even though you only changed a few things to it to make it look better but changes are always good

xRed0ctobeRx ]
Tool_Minion ]

I 'prefer' the old one Multi, as it seems more 'even'. The new one is almost TOO wide horizontally, while the previous one shows good balance.

You do know he makes those a little bit bigger to show the detail right? That is not how big the final one will be.

Not sure what that has to do with the width vs the height....

• 2 weeks later...
Zeljen-ss ]

What do u guys use to get the animated orbs in your sigs?

Its actually not that difficult. I would say start by making something small, like a rotating orb, or a shrinking picture, and animate it, then you will have the tools to create more spectacular animations.

It's tedious....no doubt, but you CAN find animations already created and modify them to your purpose if you don't want to take the time to teach yourself. ;)

Zeljen-ss ]

Is there a specific site or program? I have CS4 will that do those animations?

yeah it does you need to save your images to a folder for each stage of the anim, then file/load files into stack and then its convert layers to frames in the anim section or something like that. Think you have to save for web .gif

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...