OK time for commercials WOOOT

I thought NCIS missed it, the "Gibbs Smack" is not a greeting, it's a sign of disapproval.

E-Trade with the girl friend was funny.

But "Dude, you're playing like Betty White out there" That one I liked.

Overall commercials this year get about a B- at best.

As a side note, there'll be a lot of great ones debuted at the Daytona 500 next Sunday. So keep you eyes open then.

Yeah, dorito's had it hands down...and that's sad cause Money had us voting on those before the bowl, so I had already seen them.

I always look forward to the commercials....the only one that really surprised me was the 'casual' work day (no pants) I LMAOed when the dude went to get some water and was eye to 'eye' with dude's junk....