JyK invites you....

Guest KingJunk

Guest KingJunk

Now that UF POW Tacmap Tourney is over we have a bit more time to play in pubby rooms because we will not be warring nor holding practice for wars and I wanted to invite EVERYONE to come chill and hang with us in one of our rooms. The room will be called "[JyK] W.o.W" and W.o.W is abbreviated for Wild'N Out Wednesday's. This is a room that we will be holding EVERY Wednesday night around 7:00pm EST and if it is not up by 7:00pm it will be up by 8:00pm EST for sure and since this is something new we do not know how it is going to work for our clan and thats why we do not have a set time for this event yet, but it will be held in one of the US Central Ranked servers. This room will be ran under ALL UF BIG Map Tourney rules from NO Quick Sniping to NO Humping Dead bodies.

Also for those people who are looking to join a clan this is a nice time to come tryout for us and for everyone else this is a good time to come and meet the REAL [JyK] we are not the Assholes we appear to be on the forums.

I Hope to see a few clans there PEACE!

When: Every Wednesday

Where: One of the US Central Ranked Server

Time: 7pm or 8pm Eastern Standard Time

Who: EVERYONE IS INVITED

**Also since this is something new and many people may not know about us or this room and they may come in and act a ass so I am asking that if you are on the oppsite side of [JyK] and you see someone doing shit we do not do like Quick Sniping please let them know that this is not the room for that. SO lets keep our room clean and fun.**

Thanks

Guest KingJunk
KingJunk ]

Now that UF POW Tacmap Tourney is over we have a bit more time to play in pubby rooms because we will not be warring nor holding practice for wars and I wanted to invite EVERYONE to come chill and hang with us in one of our rooms. The room will be called "[JyK] W.o.W" and W.o.W is abbreviated for Wild'N Out Wednesday's. This is a room that we will be holding EVERY Wednesday night around 7:00pm EST and if it is not up by 7:00pm it will be up by 8:00pm EST for sure and since this is something new we do not know how it is going to work for our clan and thats why we do not have a set time for this event yet, but it will be held in one of the US Central Ranked servers. This room will be ran under ALL UF BIG Map Tourney rules from NO Quick Sniping to NO Humping Dead bodies.

Also for those people who are looking to join a clan this is a nice time to come tryout for us and for everyone else this is a good time to come and meet the REAL [JyK] we are not the Assholes we appear to be on the forums.

I Hope to see a few clans there PEACE!

When: Every Wednesday

Where: One of the US Central Ranked Server

Time: 7pm or 8pm Eastern Standard Time

Who: EVERYONE IS INVITED

**Also since this is something new and many people may not know about us or this room and they may come in and act a ass so I am asking that if you are on the opposite side of [JyK] and you see someone doing shit we do not do like Quick Sniping please let them know that this is not the room for that. SO lets keep our room clean and fun.**

Thanks

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

Lol yea i would of expected a "Pimp" to come up with something a little more original.....(it doesn't have to be associated with a day) The Junction would be a cool name for it

[JyK] The Junction.....not bad lol

Guest KingJunk

Well some of my members are Bone Heads and I know the will be like "Aww man that was YESTERDAY, I totally forgot" or "I thought the day we get together was on such and such day but not Wednesday" so I had to treat them like one of my females and out smart them and come up with something I know they won't forget like W.o.W so they better be there or I will have to treat them like a female who worked 12 hours and say she don't have no money LMAO j/p ladies!!

Guest KingJunk

After ALL the BS Socom put us through tonight many clans still made to JyK W.o.W and I would like to thank ALL the clans who made our 1st W.o.W a blast!! Hope to see you guys again next week!

Also if anyone has any certain maps they want on the menu for next week post the map and game type and I add it along with any restrictions.

Once again Thank You, it was fun!!