Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

I know a guy

That guy gets around ;) I think a lot of us know him. Matter of fact I just played a shotties only private match with him the other night.

The really good people to know when it comes to Socom info these days are Zipper or Sony employees. Thanks for the help though.

Bandit99 ]

Well it is probably because all you know this guys and he talks is the reason he now works for United Front Games. LOL

No I think it's more because /6 is really bad at making PS3 games.

I know a guy that used to work for Slant Six, and now he works at United Front Games. So if any of you guys have questions about Socom, I'm sure he can answer them.

When is the release date for SOCOM 4? Or at the very least, what year and quarter.

IRISH BULL ]

I know a guy that used to work for Slant Six, and now he works at United Front Games. So if any of you guys have questions about Socom, I'm sure he can answer them.

When is the release date for SOCOM 4? Or at the very least, what year and quarter.

No one knows not even the developer which is Zipper. The guy brought up in this thread got laid off from /6 and is now involved in Mod Nation Racers. Best guess is somewhere between fall of this year and spring of next year.