Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

So who is buried in Snow?

Personally I just finished digging out of 12.6" (as reported at O'Hare airport). More lake effect lingering into the morning. I know the east coast has it way worse. Let's hear some totals!

mikejaxon ]

Got 21" on Saturday, 4" last night and 10-18 more coming today

Same here!!

Been @ work since 12pm last night, not going home till 3:30 on Thursday.

Matty2D ]

I got 31.8 inches Friday/Saturday, and 12-18 more expected by days end. It's crazy.

I got nothing from the big storm and might get 3" from this one. Woot for once Upstate NY isn't getting buried.

We got about 13" by me in Chicago and I was up during that Earthquake around 3:30-4AM and it scared the shit out of me. I had no idea what was going on. I thought everything in my room was about to break.

We got about 13" by me in Chicago and I was up during that Earthquake around 3:30-4AM and it scared the shit out of me. I had no idea what was going on. I thought everything in my room was about to break.

LOL I was up too for the earthquake. I was watching Grandma's Boy on my PS3 with my Tritton Headset. All the sudden the whole couch was rumbling and I honestly was like "damn did I just break the couch, I need to lose weight." Then I took off my headset and knew instantly it was an earthquake. We had a few over the past 5 years that you could feel. This one registered at 3.8 originating in Elgin.

BacklasH ]

LOL I was up too for the earthquake. I was watching Grandma's Boy on my PS3 with my Tritton Headset. All the sudden the whole couch was rumbling and I honestly was like "damn did I just break the couch, I need to lose weight." Then I took off my headset and knew instantly it was an earthquake. We had a few over the past 5 years that you could feel. This one registered at 3.8 originating in Elgin.

What are the odds it would start in my town? That was nuts.

MakeYaBleed ]

we got 40 something inches with those 2 storms coming through the east here.

I just finished shoveling my ROOF off a little while ago (2.5 hours). Fun stuff.

Ouch. Thankfully, I haven't had to do that for about 6 years or so. I feel for ya bro.